[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

The OP mentions the possibility of running with The Rippling Thoughts rather than Cospri's - I don't have the currency for that. Would Rippling have the same gem setup?
"
jramsay wrote:
The OP mentions the possibility of running with The Rippling Thoughts rather than Cospri's - I don't have the currency for that. Would Rippling have the same gem setup?
You can support Storm Cascade (granted by The Ripping Thoughts) with one additional gem, which should probably be Physical to Lightning or Lightning Penetration.

Keep in mind that, unless nobody noticed since Betrayal came out, it has a 1 second cooldown, over six times that of Cospri's Malice. I can't guarantee great results.
Hey,
What would u craft on a multimod assassins mark ring?
1 resi, life, inc dmg and?
Or is there a way u could even go for aspect of the spider?
"
Ubi98 wrote:
Hey,
Hello, aspects are not an option, and to be honest I'm not very familiar with the new Betrayal mods, so I guess you'll have to do your research.
"
Ubi98 wrote:
Hey,

There are 2 options. -mana cost of skills which would open a watcher's eye mod or flat cold+lightning. aspects are suffixes so you could only change the resist with one of them but like b0moodc said it's hard to use them.

I had those two
"
Ubi98 wrote:
Hey,

Hello trying to decide whether to do this build or a typical CoC icenova/ cyclone.

How do these 2 builds compare?
I just built a basic one for around 8ex. Even though my gems aren't great and my gear has a long way to go, I can still clear T16's, though bosses give me issues.

Comparing this to COC cyclone, this is significantly faster and smoother, though bossing is significantly harder.
"
jeb8d wrote:
Hello trying to decide whether to do this build or a typical CoC icenova/ cyclone.

How do these 2 builds compare?
Hello, I can only agree with roffster's sentiment. Feel free to ask for help in this thread if you choose the build, and if you don't, have fun either way!
I wasn't able to buy a Crit and -# Mana cost Watcher's eye because it costs 80+ex, what do you whink about putting a vaal breach in the place of the discipline on the shield to help killing map bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info