[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

I'd like to point out some things regarding the guide and it's layout. You're doing an awesome job but perhaps going forward you would want to carefully think about the process of breaking each section down a bit further. This is especially true with leveling, gear, gems, etc. It's not to be negative or anything but try to reduce/eliminate any possible confusion for your audience.

Also, I'm struggling to figure out how you're suppose to achieve the strength requirement for Mjolner? So far from what you're posting regarding your gear, how are you able to hit that 412 str? Right now at 71, I'm having to mix and match so much in order to get that and I fear that I'll lose out on resists.

One more thing, I'm assuming this kinda ties into the strength ordeal but I'm guessing in order to have 7 auras running I need to have a specific amount of life/mana? Do you hit that mark from the gear you posted? Let me know please.

Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Skream on Dec 15, 2018, 5:07:14 AM
"
Skream wrote:
I'd like to point out some things regarding the guide and it's layout. You're doing an awesome job but perhaps going forward you would want to carefully think about the process of breaking each section down a bit further. This is especially true with leveling, gear, gems, etc. It's not to be negative or anything but try to reduce/eliminate any possible confusion for your audience.

Also, I'm struggling to figure out how you're suppose to achieve the strength requirement for Mjolner? So far from what you're posting regarding your gear, how are you able to hit that 412 str? Right now at 71, I'm having to mix and match so much in order to get that and I fear that I'll lose out on resists.

One more thing, I'm assuming this kinda ties into the strength ordeal but I'm guessing in order to have 7 auras running I need to have a specific amount of life/mana? Do you hit that mark from the gear you posted? Let me know please.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your feedback! You are right I should probably restructure the guide. The problem was that the build was evolving when I already wrote the 7 auras version. I’ll try to do this next week. I have pretty little time at the moment.
Considering the str problem: If you get an Astramentis and rings with str plus cyclopian cool you should be fine. If not we pass a lot of +30 str nodes on the tree.
Further I advice to check the gear and tree of others playing the build. There are 17 ppl atm on poe.ninja. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Guardian&item=Mj%C3%B6lner&keystone=Zealots-Oath

How is " chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill"
on Mjölner compared to Attack speed?

Realy starting to get a hang on the build and liking it allot.

But I think I only have 6 auras and dont know how to get the 7th one going
"
How is " chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill"
on Mjölner compared to Attack speed?

Realy starting to get a hang on the build and liking it allot.

But I think I only have 6 auras and dont know how to get the 7th one going

That’s probably the best corruption for map clearing. Obviously weaker on bosses without adds.
I’m on my phone atm and can’t really check your char but the nodes with less mana reserved should be sufficient for 7 auras. Try to import the 7 autas pob pastebin and check the differences.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 15, 2018, 8:53:21 AM
I could accualyt throw in clarity I guess.
But I dont see any use of that?
How exactly we benefit from arcane surge while its linked to golem and herald?
"
I could accualyt throw in clarity I guess.
But I dont see any use of that?

You benefit from clarity if you have a watchers eye with mana as extra energy shield.
"
L0cl wrote:
How exactly we benefit from arcane surge while its linked to golem and herald?

Only needs to be linked to golem. Make sure to not level arcane surge too high so that casting the golem gives you the buff. Just (re)cast the golem in boss fights for the extra damage arcane surge gives to arc.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 15, 2018, 9:03:34 AM
Would it be more overall dps to just 6-link smite rather than trying to use arcane surge? since the trash clear is already so good, only thing it could use is more single target
currently playing this build, its very good, i have an issue tho...how do i run atziri without getting fked by the reflect?...also how to get freeze and chill immunity without Dream fragments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info