[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

What do you think about Doryani's Invitation for cheap version of leeching ?
Shavronne and watcher are missing in my build and need more survability =(
"
mauguen wrote:
What do you think about Doryani's Invitation for cheap version of leeching ?
Shavronne and watcher are missing in my build and need more survability =(

Good idea... should work. You could also use any jewelry with % lightning leech
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 11, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
Hey, thinking about transitioning into this or just make a second guardian because Dominating Blow still is fun but there are some syndicate encounters that just shit on me big time, possibly due to lack of shav and chaos dmg being huge on some encounters while my minions don't get them all down quick enough.

How's this build doing on some of those syndicate encounters with low/budget gear or should I just rather safe up until I can afford the full thing? Just looks dope and fun
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
Hey, thinking about transitioning into this or just make a second guardian because Dominating Blow still is fun but there are some syndicate encounters that just shit on me big time, possibly due to lack of shav and chaos dmg being huge on some encounters while my minions don't get them all down quick enough.

How's this build doing on some of those syndicate encounters with low/budget gear or should I just rather safe up until I can afford the full thing? Just looks dope and fun

So sorry but I can’t answer the syndicate stuff as i didn’t start with this build in this league.
If you think your problem is incoming chaos damage this build won’t help. Mind you this is not CI but LL so we need chaos resist as any life build. The only sources are blessing of chayula and atziris promise.
Thanks for the guide, im start to play this build. Waht do u think about purity/impurity of lightning?
"
If you don't meet those prerequisites use the purity of elements version!

What does it mean? What is "purity of elements version?" Any link?
Last edited by maximail01 on Dec 13, 2018, 1:40:00 PM
"
maximail01 wrote:
"
If you don't meet those prerequisites use the purity of elements version!

What does it mean? What is "purity of elements version?" Any link?

As you can see on the first page there are 2 versions of this build. One with 7 auras (purity of elements) and one with 9 auras (purity of fire/lightning/cold). For the 9 auras version you need a higher level and jewels with reduced reserved mana.
So if you start aim for the 7 auras version as soon as you have the level and equipment go for 9 auras.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 13, 2018, 5:06:20 PM
Really hard as league starter, die a lot during leveling.
Any suggestions?
I did it as league starter. It was okay using smite & herald of purity with zombies. I used Hyaon's Fury just before map / early mapping & Lioneye's Remorse for staying alive. I used really bad weapons before that it does not really matter.
Then just buy lorica unstead of shav and you can follow the 7 auras version easy.

I get 5k+ es now but I'm struggling with attack speed, I think I'm losing a lot of damage because my attack speed is too low. I wonder if getting attack speed would be better than lighting damage (maybe I will also get more leech that way). I'm gonna try it on POB.

Great build so far I really enjoy playing it.
Last edited by zeracoa64 on Dec 14, 2018, 5:51:37 AM
Hey Hey
Is elemental focus bad to use, cause of the no inflict elemental ailments?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info