[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

loving build so far. Gonna be a tough grind to get Mjlornir
"

Smite carried me all the way through yellow maps. I would try to get shavs shapers touch prism guardian and dreadbeak first.
"
"

Smite carried me all the way through yellow maps. I would try to get shavs shapers touch prism guardian and dreadbeak first.

In that order?
"
"
"

In that order?

1. Shapers touch will give u HP, ES & accuracy
2. Shavs -> respec to LL
3. Dreadbeak & prism guard
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 8, 2018, 8:15:11 AM
edit: finally did it, but problem is now my leech lol
Last edited by BURNTtacoGod on Dec 8, 2018, 11:59:37 PM
"

I didn’t even really start the league... but I just checked watchers with leech start from 1ex. That’s okayish...
Get a dream fragment if you have enough strength.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 9, 2018, 3:23:44 AM
"
"

I didn’t even really start the league... but I just checked watchers with leech start from 1ex. That’s okayish...
Get a dream fragment if you have enough strength.

why a dream frag? and i dont see any watchewrs for less than 4ex
Hello, something i dont quite understand that maybe one of you can answer. Why do you take so many minion nodes when you dont use any minion skills(other than the golem)?
Hey man,

first: great build! was looking for a non cyclone/discharge Mjölner build for a really long time. So thanks for writing this one :)

second: would it be possible for you to include item suggestions for the leveling phase as well as substitue items if youre planning to use this build as a league starter?
This would be great and very welcome addition to your overall well written guide.

Greetings

Frickel
"
Frickeladmin wrote:
Hey man,

first: great build! was looking for a non cyclone/discharge Mjölner build for a really long time. So thanks for writing this one :)

second: would it be possible for you to include item suggestions for the leveling phase as well as substitue items if youre planning to use this build as a league starter?
This would be great and very welcome addition to your overall well written guide.

Greetings

Frickel

Naturally given that I league started this build, you want to go smite and farm a tab in BA. 6link the smite and 4link zombies and you'll be able to finish until yellow maps.

As for item progression, basic levelling items if they drop. Do not purchase any as you're trying to save up for first item (shapers touch).
2 weapons that are a must and make it a lot easier are Hyaons and Daressos Estoc. They keep your frenzy charges up which is amazing for out dmg. Prism or Deciever belt is a massive damage boost as well.

Once you get to 70, it would be time to buy a shavs or save up for one.
I didnt get mine until 80 so I was farming and setting up gear for the switch to LL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info