[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

Build looks like a lot of fun, looks fairly inexpensive. I enjoy the ability to solo content while being able to help party play out a ton. I will build this next league and let you know! Thanks for your time in the build.
"
Galodis wrote:
Build looks like a lot of fun, looks fairly inexpensive. I enjoy the ability to solo content while being able to help party play out a ton. I will build this next league and let you know! Thanks for your time in the build.

Looking forward getting your feedback!
Make sure you aim for the 7 auras build first which is rather inexpensive. When you can afford corrupting stuff you can switch to 9 auras and if you made enough money buy a Chayula’s and switch pantheon. What can get expansive is a watcher’s eye of course.

The 7 auras build is good enough to kill shaper if you know the mechanics. Just make sure to have enough aps so that you don’t get stuck in a multistrike animation when you want to avoid shaper balls. If you habe enough aps you can also take out multistrike and use arc, controlled destruction and lightning pen.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Nov 25, 2018, 1:54:51 AM
Thinking about league starting with this, I read that you did, how much did you rely on grouping or could you solo early with it in reality?
Last edited by Matt0214 on Nov 29, 2018, 4:00:51 PM
"
Matt0214 wrote:
Thinking about league starting with this, I read that you did, how much did you rely on grouping or could you solo early with it in reality?

Did everything solo.
Checking this build out atm, just wanted to ask why are the "minion damage" and simillar nodes on the usefull for the build?
"
L0cl wrote:
Checking this build out atm, just wanted to ask why are the "minion damage" and simillar nodes on the usefull for the build?

As the minion nodes are %dmg to everything (also lighting dmg) they are the most efficient - they are very close to the path.
"
"
L0cl wrote:

As the minion nodes are %dmg to everything (also lighting dmg) they are the most efficient - they are very close to the path.

how do you mean %dmg to everything?, maybe im missing something very obvious tho
"
L0cl wrote:
"
"
L0cl wrote:

how do you mean %dmg to everything?, maybe im missing something very obvious tho

Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command makes minion damage and attack speed affect you. So if you take a node with 10% minion damage it’s equal to 10% lightning damage.
"

Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command makes minion damage and attack speed affect you. So if you take a node with 10% minion damage it’s equal to 10% lightning damage.

Dammit, knew i missed smth obvious, ty for the effort of responding me, now i like this build even more :D
Hope you update it for 3.5, im def interested, cheers man and keep up the good work
Really fun looking build, I'll be trying it out this league :)

Thanks for the 3.5 update as well, out of curiosity what build will you be running this league?
IGN CuppingBallsAllDay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info