[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

Can someone explain, why my mana is over so quickly? I have the same build, only gloves different. When i start casting frenzy no mana cost until some enemy will kick me or i will do damage to a bit amount of monsters. I tried to disable passive skill to take 30% damage as mana firstly, but it didn't help.
"
adsyde wrote:
Can someone explain, why my mana is over so quickly? I have the same build, only gloves different. When i start casting frenzy no mana cost until some enemy will kick me or i will do damage to a bit amount of monsters. I tried to disable passive skill to take 30% damage as mana firstly, but it didn't help.

Do you have warlord mark?
Your chars are closed , so it hardly to know why you have problems with mana-)

"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey again!
I tried abit tinkering with VP Precursors but I dint like it. It was not as reliable as I expected and I went back to the old setup.

Anyway, I decided to stop slacking, grabbed 40/40 challenges and went on to farm lot of Uber Elder and was rewarded by couple really nice Watcher's Eye's and sitting on about a mirror worth of Ex right now.
Do you have any suggestions to make this build even better this late into the league. There's not lot of corruptions for belt/gloves currently on poe.trade sadly and I dont know what else to think about. And I really dont care too much about my standard currency atm.

My current gear:

Spoiler

Sorry for answering so late ^^'
I don't know what you can upgrade other than corruptions anyways. Corrupting acuities can be a thing for +2 max res on 2 purities of your choice (cold and fire pretty much).
Maybe get to level 100 for influence, idk. not worth the hassle imo, especially that late in the league. A triple watcher's can be good, es on hit whith disc is nice, phys as ele is good too... If you really wanna push, a herald of ash elder ring can also work but you need to take the 4% reduced influence and get more reduced mana jewels to not reach full mana, and even then leech falls off sometimes.

Anyways, good job on getting such good items for the build. Hope you enjoyed reaching pretty much the full potential of your character ^^

Note that if you want to truly meme, I'm almost sure you can get an elder indigon for a nice more multiplier to your dank meter. Good luck tho.
"
adsyde wrote:

You are not even level 90. Try to level up more, get some mana (try to reach 10k) and please set your profile to public if you want people to help you.
Neato looking build. Curious if anyone has compared this to the Pathfinder variation and if any what differences there are when it comes to mapping, bossing ect.

Also, I sadly deleted my templar for the league as I didn't see myself going back to the class. Curious if this could possibly be viably played as a Scion picking up Heirophant + Pathfinder? Or some other specs?
"
DamonBlack wrote:
Neato looking build. Curious if anyone has compared this to the Pathfinder variation and if any what differences there are when it comes to mapping, bossing ect.

Also, I sadly deleted my templar for the league as I didn't see myself going back to the class. Curious if this could possibly be viably played as a Scion picking up Heirophant + Pathfinder? Or some other specs?

To be fair you can probably adapt this to play as an ascendant and it would probably work pretty damn well. You'd want to go cloak of defiance Mind over matter.

Then you'd have 2 options: scaling pathfinder-slayer for massive leech and maximum resistances (you'll get 85% with divination distillate and flasks, and sustain life using slayer leech.
Or you could go PF zerphri's with pathfinder-jugg.

Keep in mind that hiero has the most damage of all ways to scale indigon poet's pen because scaling mana is also your survivability scaling, so you ONLY scale mana, reaching ridiculous amounts (on 12500 atm). A pathfinder using indigon is clunky imo, but I've seen it and it does the same content as the Hiero shown here, but a bit slower due to lower damage (basically only thing we didn't do was insane auls).
Hello everyone,

I have probably a stupid question: If u dont use Doedre's Malevolence (+50 mana of skills), how do I waste"mana" to stack my indigon multiplier if frenzy costs 0 mana?

Cheers
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

To be fair you can probably adapt this to play as an ascendant and it would probably work pretty damn well. You'd want to go cloak of defiance Mind over matter.

Then you'd have 2 options: scaling pathfinder-slayer for massive leech and maximum resistances (you'll get 85% with divination distillate and flasks, and sustain life using slayer leech.
Or you could go PF zerphri's with pathfinder-jugg.

Keep in mind that hiero has the most damage of all ways to scale indigon poet's pen because scaling mana is also your survivability scaling, so you ONLY scale mana, reaching ridiculous amounts (on 12500 atm). A pathfinder using indigon is clunky imo, but I've seen it and it does the same content as the Hiero shown here, but a bit slower due to lower damage (basically only thing we didn't do was insane auls).

Thanks for the info. I have been playing the pathfinder variation and while it is strong something does feel a bit off. Having said that I already have a lot of the gear required. I may try this on Path/Jugg since I have the zerphi's. But mang, you make a really compelling case for the hierophant. Chance I may just level another. Thanks for the advice.
"
relishxd wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have probably a stupid question: If u dont use Doedre's Malevolence (+50 mana of skills), how do I waste"mana" to stack my indigon multiplier if frenzy costs 0 mana?

Cheers

Use fevered mind jewel. Otherwise hiero has 100% reduced mana cost while on full energy shield, it's annoying.
"
DamonBlack wrote:

Thanks for the info. I have been playing the pathfinder variation and while it is strong something does feel a bit off. Having said that I already have a lot of the gear required. I may try this on Path/Jugg since I have the zerphi's. But mang, you make a really compelling case for the hierophant. Chance I may just level another. Thanks for the advice.

Welp, that's a whole other build, but I think you could reach some really nice defence layers while still having good indigon scaling. I haven't tried it myself, dunno how it would go exactly.
Lemme know how it goes, and good luck theorycrafting ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info