[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

Hey Guys,
if I wanted to play a budget build.... what would be the most essential gear pieces?
I dismantled my Magma Char and try to sell my Gear to have enough funds for this one.
Unfortunately no one is buying my stuff,......

I will try to get : (medium)
- pseudo 6 Link gloves (highest Mana Multi)
- Shavs
- Indigon
- craft a Warlords Mark on hit Ring

I already got: (cheap stuff)
- Poets Pen
- Foible
- Healthy Minds

BigBoy Toys:
- Atziris Acuety
- Skyforth (cheap this league)
- Transcendant Spirit
- Flow Unthetered
- enlighten lv4 x2

Is there anything else you could recommend? Think of it like a season starter, what would you do?

Thanks
"
Alienbutter wrote:
Hey Guys,
if I wanted to play a budget build.... what would be the most essential gear pieces?
I dismantled my Magma Char and try to sell my Gear to have enough funds for this one.
Unfortunately no one is buying my stuff,......

I will try to get : (medium)
- pseudo 6 Link gloves (highest Mana Multi)
- Shavs
- Indigon
- craft a Warlords Mark on hit Ring

I already got: (cheap stuff)
- Poets Pen
- Foible
- Healthy Minds

BigBoy Toys:
- Atziris Acuety
- Skyforth (cheap this league)
- Transcendant Spirit
- Flow Unthetered
- enlighten lv4 x2

Is there anything else you could recommend? Think of it like a season starter, what would you do?

Thanks

Ultra budget options:
■ Indigon (mandatory, that'a the build.)
■ Poet's pens (Mandatory, that's also the build.)
■ Mana multi gloves. They "work".
■ Incandescent heart, or 3-4l shavs. just pick ci if you go IC route, but resists are harder to balance.
■ Belt of the deceiver. Good tankiness, 45% resists. corrupted for +8% ES is like 1 fusing because of div card.
■ The new unset ring for warlords on hit, really cheap, like 2c.
■ Boots, skyforths are almost mandatory. I started with rainbowstride but... Get them as soon as you can.

Overall (this build was my leagstarter), you can start cheap if you don't have anything.but this is a very hard build to make it work below 10ex budget, so I hope you know very well what you are getting into. It's fun if you succeed tho ^^
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Oct 9, 2018, 2:41:06 AM
"
SolarGaming wrote:
The build looks so good. Already have everything except the mana watchers eye. If you can rely purely on leech than shavronnes revelation might be a good pickup but I havent tried the build so far so I cant realy tell.

That's a very bad idea, sorry. Even if you could (which wou can't) balance your resists with it.

One question how this build shows itself in delve?
Last edited by AntiSocialShizoid on Oct 10, 2018, 5:18:37 AM
Have a question....if the hydra have
11 kk life...and the build have 10 kk dps...why i don t kill in 1 one sec? But in 10-20 sec? I think have 2 kk dpd not 10...have all item..10 k es 11,5 k mana
"
Have a question....if the hydra have
11 kk life...and the build have 10 kk dps...why i don t kill in 1 one sec? But in 10-20 sec? I think have 2 kk dpd not 10...have all item..10 k es 11,5 k mana

Ahwhahha lol. Is this a copypasta or you are for real? This literally made my day : DDDDD

Nice little upgrade I just got FeelsGoodMan. Decided to go for herald of ash instead of discipline. 10k ES feels plenty enough for the current mine level I am at and t15 farming I am currently doing. Also seems like +1 res on amulet is reasonable for just a little bit less mana regen. Arc instead of second damage gem in main setup seems to work wonders in terms of clearing maps and clearing delves. Here's current gear if anyone cares

Current gear
Last edited by chancer on Oct 9, 2018, 1:51:35 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Ultra budget options:
■ Indigon (mandatory, that'a the build.)
■ Poet's pens (Mandatory, that's also the build.)
■ Mana multi gloves. They "work".
■ Incandescent heart, or 3-4l shavs. just pick ci if you go IC route, but resists are harder to balance.
■ Belt of the deceiver. Good tankiness, 45% resists. corrupted for +8% ES is like 1 fusing because of div card.
■ The new unset ring for warlords on hit, really cheap, like 2c.
■ Boots, skyforths are almost mandatory. I started with rainbowstride but... Get them as soon as you can.

Overall (this build was my leagstarter), you can start cheap if you don't have anything.but this is a very hard build to make it work below 10ex budget, so I hope you know very well what you are getting into. It's fun if you succeed tho ^^

Thank you a lot. Yesterday I was lucky and sold some of my gear for 6ex and Managed to acquire a 6Link Shavs + The Flow unthered. Bought some small upgrades as well.

My next Items on the Wishlist:
- Skyforth
-Jewels

I use Doedre Malevolence Gloves and Rainbowstride Boots for a filler.
I hope to sell my gear quickly and invest more! Planned 10ex for starters, maybe 14,... those jewels are something.
hello i switch to this build from arc totem and i have a question.i cant seem to get past 7k es and i dont know how to reach 10k.i dont have watcher's eye jewel and still using 1 lightning ring but even with them i doubt i would reach 10k+ es.did i do something wrong?
my build;
"
uurE wrote:
hello i switch to this build from arc totem and i have a question.i cant seem to get past 7k es and i dont know how to reach 10k.i dont have watcher's eye jewel and still using 1 lightning ring but even with them i doubt i would reach 10k+ es.did i do something wrong?

watcher's eye gives a LOT of es, it literally says "Gain 18% of maximum mana as extra ES", my watcher's eye gives me about 3.3k ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info