[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

wouldn't:

scourge arrow
mirage archer
hypo
cold pen
DoFL
Ele Damage with Attacks

be a better setup for scourge arrow?
"
mfemoscow wrote:
wouldn't:

scourge arrow
mirage archer
hypo
cold pen
DoFL
Ele Damage with Attacks

be a better setup for scourge arrow?

Cold pen does do more damage in PoB but your crits end up a lot less consistent.
anyone care to take a look at my build?

My damage is decent but doesn't seem nearly as high as what is shown here. I know I need 2 sock tombs and 2 sock bubonic's.

Also obviously need to level a bit more
"
Illips wrote:

My damage is decent but doesn't seem nearly as high as what is shown here. I know I need 2 sock tombs and 2 sock bubonic's.

To get to the absurd damage you'll need to finish getting the damage nodes and get unnatural instinct as your big purchase of the build.

Otherwise looks good and on track.
"
Illips wrote:

Go for +1 frenzy tombs with one socket, sometimes there are really cheap one for sale.

try to get rid of those attribute nodes, thats another jewel slot.
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
Aucuba057 wrote:
5 million shaper dps, are you so sure? Mathematically, and according to the Uber Elder video you aren't doing this dps. Uber Elder has 18 million hps, you say you are doing 5 million dps. That would mean in less than 4-5 hits on elder you would have killed him, but in your video we can all see you hitting him more than that. Yes you probably are hitting hard, but 5 million, I think I'm going to have to call BS. I know what PoB say's, but I can watch your video's over and over again and see with my own eyes's you aren't doing the dps claimed. The numbers don't match.

He only achieves 5m dps if he can charge to 5 and release perfectly all the time, which is obviously not possible in boss fights.

PoB damage doesn't say much about the actual damage you can deliver to your enemies.

For example, I can achieve about 42m dps in PoB (for about 5 seconds or so) if EVERYTHING is active and I can fire and place my pods perfectly...but that don't rlly happen ingame and I've by no means 42m useable dps^^.

I have Toyota Corolla and "effectively" it's a 250 mph car.

That about sums up PoB's effective DPS. That sums up the BS DPS people keep saying their builds do.
Hey there !

Is there someone here to tell me if i'm missing something ?

I have most ( if not all ) the end game gear , but i dont think the damage is that high ...

According to PoB , i'm around 1.5m shaper Dps with the thorn arrows ( dont count the perfect release here )

Demi just released a video of this build , but as a flat phys converted to cold , and he can 2/3 shot guardians all the time . ( he have some insane gear but still )
Ideally i want to kill the guardians in something like 5/10 shots .

( for me it's all about the jewels and the levels if i'm not wrong )
Last edited by Ebryd971 on Jan 18, 2019, 12:43:39 PM
"
Ebryd971 wrote:
Hey there !

Is there someone here to tell me if i'm missing something ?

I have most ( if not all ) the end game gear , but i dont think the damage is that high ...

According to PoB , i'm around 1.5m shaper Dps with the thorn arrows ( dont count the perfect release here )

Demi just released a video of this build , but as a flat phys converted to cold , and he can 2/3 shot guardians all the time . ( he have some insane gear but still )
Ideally i want to kill the guardians in something like 5/10 shots .

( for me it's all about the jewels and the levels if i'm not wrong )

You are correct, you have FAR too little Cold Damage on your jewels. All that Fire and Lightning doesn't scale nearly as hard with this build. Lightning a lot better than Fire because of Wrath. Also don't forget to try and get at least 30-35 Life on each one since you're using Farrul's.

IMO the priority for your abyssals should be:

Cold DMG>Life>Crit Multi>Attack Speed if Crit Recently/Lightning>>>Fire

I'm only one level above you and have more damage than the OP because my jewels are pretty good.

EDIT: Also Demi has like 7/9 Mirror tier items in that build (which btw is NOT the same build, it's a Pathfinder and relies much more on flasks for damage in a drawn out fight like Uber Elder) and doesn't do what this build can once you graduate from hopeshredder to a GG rare bow.
Guy on reddit today just posted the real potential for this build using a Mirror Tier bow, a bunch of GG jewels, GG Rare helm/ring.

He 1shot shaper and has over 19m Shaper damage fully buffed. 16m with Mirage Archer(not counting Mirage Archer's damage)

Last edited by zenkatsu on Jan 18, 2019, 1:34:24 PM
Hi there, can any one review my setup.
I know I'm only on lv.86 and so missing some life, jewel...
But i found a problem about single target dps, it takes a long time in Guardian fightings

I've got 3 Might of the Meeks instead of Unnatural Instinct.

In Pob, with everything ups (frenzy, power charges, flask...) my thorn arrow dps is 2m3. But on Guardian and Shaper fight, the dps seems too low, the battle takes too long.

In my experience, with 2m3 dps in PoB, Shaper and Guardians fight should be quick and easy, or even deathless and by far enough for uber elder, right!?

Is there a tips for single target fighting? I've tried keep mouse pointer close to character, but it seems not effective.
Last edited by moonaz on Jan 19, 2019, 4:51:03 AM
Hey, I'm falling short on attributes somehow. Any idea how to rectify this? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info