[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Jan 13, 2019, 2:35:03 AM
is it a big deal if lightning is my highest uncapped res instead of cold?
Your path of building link shows that you dont have enough int to run your wrath or your frost bomb. How did you fix this, or are you just running with no wrath? I'm hella confused.

**edit**

theres also a discrepancy between the linked 121 point build and the v1pob link. In the pob version you take the life and strength node at the scion starting wheel and you dont take it on the 121 point link. I feel like there needs to be a section on how to achieve the proper strength and int for kaoms and wrath. It's crucial to the success of the build and outside of getting those stats on rings or jewels I dont see a viable alternative.

I'm a scrub tho so I could be missing something obvious. Anyone who has a better understanding of the build feel free to chime in and help me out. I'm doing my head in trying to get the str and int I need lol
Last edited by nemahsys on Jan 13, 2019, 10:50:32 PM
"
nemahsys wrote:
Your path of building link shows that you dont have enough int to run your wrath or your frost bomb. How did you fix this, or are you just running with no wrath? I'm hella confused.

**edit**

theres also a discrepancy between the linked 121 point build and the v1pob link. In the pob version you take the life and strength node at the scion starting wheel and you dont take it on the 121 point link. I feel like there needs to be a section on how to achieve the proper strength and int for kaoms and wrath. It's crucial to the success of the build and outside of getting those stats on rings or jewels I dont see a viable alternative.

I'm a scrub tho so I could be missing something obvious. Anyone who has a better understanding of the build feel free to chime in and help me out. I'm doing my head in trying to get the str and int I need lol

Hey without sounding rude it is literally at the top of the post under "FAQ"
"
Icaros wrote:
"

one of the best QoL moves i started doing recently was have my golem on CWDT. Uptime is much better than when I was manually summoning it.

That means you either have a low level golem or a high level cwdt. War banner is a better buff for your damage than a low level golem, and a high level cwdt will proc Arakaali less often.

I agree with you, but it's worth pointing out that you proc Arakaali everytime you stop moving with Hopeshredder so proccing it basically happens anytime you stop to cast SA.
"
Absorblolx wrote:
"
nemahsys wrote:

**edit**

Hey without sounding rude it is literally at the top of the post under "FAQ"

thank you for so politely pointing out how retarded I am.

Im going to leave my post as is because I deserve the shame
Last edited by nemahsys on Jan 13, 2019, 11:23:11 PM
Is using the Dying Sun Ruby Flask worth it here when boss fighting?
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Icaros wrote:
"

one of the best QoL moves i started doing recently was have my golem on CWDT. Uptime is much better than when I was manually summoning it.

That means you either have a low level golem or a high level cwdt. War banner is a better buff for your damage than a low level golem, and a high level cwdt will proc Arakaali less often.

I agree with you, but it's worth pointing out that you proc Arakaali everytime you stop moving with Hopeshredder so proccing it basically happens anytime you stop to cast SA.

yep, running 20/20 golem/cwdt have no problem with proccing arakaali
What do u think if u change this
Red circle remove, blue circle added + lions fall eye jewel

You will gain more leech more crit and crit multi
Last edited by xaiyx on Jan 14, 2019, 9:45:51 AM
Is it worth changing Kaom's heart with Loreweave?

Also is Dying Sun flask a good option here?

Please someone help!

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info