[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Jihax wrote:
Im lvling this build atm as my last build.

Wanna clear everything endgame with this.

I farmed a HH this league can this build work with HH for map clearing? or would i be better off selling it and getting all the gear needed?

This would be my currency sink build.

You can run HH with this sure but it'll be total overkill, and won't do anything for you on endgame bosses naturally.

Even the V1 version can very very comfortably clear any map including Guardians with Rain of Arrows and do bosses with Scourge.

For the value of a HH you can gear a very well-kitted V2 and sleepwalk through all content.
Thank for the reply :D

Was just thinking that with HH mapping might be faster? Just so im clear does this build use ROA for fast mapping? and SA for bosses?
"
Jihax wrote:
Thank for the reply :D

Was just thinking that with HH mapping might be faster? Just so im clear does this build use ROA for fast mapping? and SA for bosses?

Yeah you can use SA for clear too but you'll have issues with doorways and narrow passages, also RoA is just much, much faster on clear.
Scourge does way more single target with the 5 charge.

You will see that the HH is total overkill because you can't really be much faster than 1-2 shotting everything with RoA while running with 6 frenzies. This build (especially in the Farrul's version) is very fast, has great clear and superb single. The only thing it can't do is facetank everything, you still have to dodge shit in dangerous content.
How are you leeching mana?
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
"

I believe he has a mana leech node under Vaal Pact.
"
Tralgon wrote:
"

Derp, thanks man!
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
"
"
Tralgon wrote:
"

Derp, thanks man!

No problem. I didn't have it at one point and was wondering why I was struggling for a minute until I realised.
Hi there! I'm at 5.4k HP right now and the character is super smooth! Clear is really good, the character is really fast and it does good damage! I've been able to clear rippy t15's deathless, opposed to the MS build I had! I was wondering what else i can add, except a kaom's and 6 linking my bow. Will look further into crafting more abyssal jewels, since I had a lot of luck making them.
How do you use scourge arrow vs bosses, OP? I saw you stopping at the third charge vs Shaper, but other people suggested that i need to charge to max to deal the mkst damage. I am very used to kiting, so waiting for the 5th charge is pretty slow to me.
I really like the looks of this build but would like to try and combine v1 and v2 versions of it.

Has anyone in the previous pages been able to do that. I'd like to focus on as much DPS as possible for Uber Elder as I've never successfully done the fight. Currently I have about 20ex

How is the fight with v1 only comparable to other builds?
Last edited by dperls on Jan 2, 2019, 8:53:53 AM
"
dperls wrote:
I really like the looks of this build but would like to try and combine v1 and v2 versions of it.

Has anyone in the previous pages been able to do that. I'd like to focus on as much DPS as possible for Uber Elder as I've never successfully done the fight. Currently I have about 20ex

How is the fight with v1 only comparable to other builds?

Im doing the v1 but with the unnatural instinct jewel. This is the first build ive ever killed uber elder with and ive done it two times now. Easy and fast once i learned the fight :D. The dps is insane on single target. Red elder guardians die with/goes to next phase with about 3-4 fully charged scourge arrows. And that's without using frost bomb because i haven't gotten my hands on a mark of the elder with the wrath skill on yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info