[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

what about Craiceann's Carapace? I've heard that is a good defense chest.

most disapoint in this build is when u equip the hopeshredder and see it is a fking long bow hahaha
Last edited by gokudin on Oct 2, 2018, 7:41:45 PM
A few questions:

Should't dying sun be pretty good? Ive done some random testing and it clusters the pods a lot closer together which seems useful aside from the other benefits

Also wondering if unnatural talent is decent in the top right slot compared to a third might of the meek.

Lastly, if you can get the resistances, assassins mark on hit should be pretty good on the shaper ring right?
Using MF set to clear burial chambers, 2 min per map probably another chest would be better once we dont have that much evasion to justify the QoF

Spoiler
"
gokudin wrote:
what about Craiceann's Carapace? I've heard that is a good defense chest.

most disapoint in this build is when u equip the hopeshredder and see it is a fking long bow hahaha

Hmm I've never tried out that chest piece myself personally but it doesn't look like it would be a better defense chest piece than Kaom's. Plus you have to reserve the remaining 25% of your mana to use it which would be a pain to deal with.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 3, 2018, 3:45:45 AM
"
eranpoe wrote:
A few questions:

Should't dying sun be pretty good? Ive done some random testing and it clusters the pods a lot closer together which seems useful aside from the other benefits

Also wondering if unnatural talent is decent in the top right slot compared to a third might of the meek.

Lastly, if you can get the resistances, assassins mark on hit should be pretty good on the shaper ring right?

Oh believe me I tested Dying Sun MULTIPLE times and every time I couldn't find a reason to keep it. It's true that clustering the pods is nice but the damage difference is extremely small from my experience, especially in comparison to a generic unique flask like Wise Oak or Atziri's Promise, and it doesn't help with clearspeed at all. On top of all this in any case, if for one reason or another you really like it, you can get +1 arrows in something like your quiver and it will have the exact same effect without having to take up an entire flask slot.

I've heard many good things about Unnatural Instinct and I've played with it several times in my PoB, but after a lot of trial and error I can't seem to get it to be worth it, especially since it's fairly pricey. I'm still testing options with it though because it does seem promising so if I find something I'll be sure to post about it.

Assassin's Mark on Hit is fine in your ring but it's really not needed, if you have the gem sockets to spare I recommend just doing a Curse on Hit setup with Herald of Ice instead.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 3, 2018, 6:12:53 AM
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:

I've heard many good things about Unnatural Talent and I've played with it several times in my PoB, but after a lot of trial and error I can't seem to get it to be worth it, especially since it's fairly pricey. I'm still testing options with it though because it does seem promising so if I find something I'll be sure to post about it.

Idk how you can't get it to be wortb.

At absolute worst it saves you 3 points by picking up the crit multi for you, and gives you an extra 8% life

With Meeks in the other 2 slots this becomes an absolutely rediculous amount of multi/attack speed.
"
Morelikeew wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:

I've heard many good things about Unnatural Talent and I've played with it several times in my PoB, but after a lot of trial and error I can't seem to get it to be worth it, especially since it's fairly pricey. I'm still testing options with it though because it does seem promising so if I find something I'll be sure to post about it.

Idk how you can't get it to be wortb.

At absolute worst it saves you 3 points by picking up the crit multi for you, and gives you an extra 8% life

With Meeks in the other 2 slots this becomes an absolutely rediculous amount of multi/attack speed.

I guess I should rephrase by saying I can't get it to be more worth it than the Meek jewel in my PoB, you have to remember that Meeks give a truckload of stats as well even in that top right slot. Essentially, by swapping out the Meek for Unnatural Instinct, you gain a bit of health and about 6 points on your tree in trade for a lot of DPS, some movement speed and some resists. So the question is if those 6 points can make up for that loss. The best result I've gotten so far is by using those points for more Jewel sockets, but again I'm still exploring with it.
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:

I guess I should rephrase by saying I can't get it to be more worth it than the Meek jewel in my PoB, you have to remember that Meeks give a truckload of stats as well even in that top right slot. Essentially, by swapping out the Meek for Unnatural Instinct, you gain a bit of health and about 6 points on your tree in trade for a lot of DPS, some movement speed and some resists. So the question is if those 6 points can make up for that loss. The best result I've gotten so far is by using those points for more Jewel sockets, but again I'm still exploring with it.

Taking UI, and path vertically on the outside of the tree past acro instead of cutting in, take the INT to the 3 socket jewel and then pick up the other 3point above acro. You'd need good jewels, but Proj/Cold/Multi/life should be pretty competitive? I guess a lot depends on your current gear, and I don't think all but triple T1 damage abyssals would do it.

As you've taken duelist start you get an extra 2 point jewel; perhaps the extra jewel is what does it.
What about The Perfect Form as a chest piece? You get life, phase acro, evasion increase on uncapped cold resist, life, and free Arctic armor...
"
slowmath wrote:
What about The Perfect Form as a chest piece? You get life, phase acro, evasion increase on uncapped cold resist, life, and free Arctic armor...

We almost never stand still with this build as it wasn't made to facetank, so Arctic Armor is next to useless, and Phase Acrobatics is a mere 4 points away if you really want it (You can sacrifice a bit of life or DPS if you like Phase Acrobatics). I really can't recommend Perfect Form for this build at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info