[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
feelthepain wrote:
Seems like I cant equip Kaom's Heart and use high level Wrath because of STR and INT requirements. It seems like @OP doesnt have any extra stats on gear, do Scion get int and str when level up? How do i solve this with so much uniques on build?

If you need that slight bit of extra Strength, take the Life and Strength node on the top left of the Scion wheel, right at the start. You can sacrifice a life node or just take the regen nodes leading up to the jewel socket rather than the mana nodes if you have to do this. As for the Wrath, the reason I can use it without meeting Intelligence requirements is because it comes from a corruption rather than a skill gem, which allows you to completely bypass all attribute requirements. If you don't have Wrath as a corruption, feel free to use a lower level Wrath gem.
"
spam4o wrote:
Hi dude, first of all - nice guide! I saw the build from Nobodyme on twitch and I really liked it. I wanted try out scourge arrow since delve, but couldn't play that much.

I saw a lot of questions regarding leveling, could you spare a little time regarding gem setups while leveling? I saw you have leveling trees - if these could be in PoB that would be epic.
Usually bow characters are a bit shit to level up, but apart from that I pretty much have all the leveling generic items so that shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks!

Right now I'd recommend just using RoA with Added Cold + Lightning as your main setup, then including other generic damage skill gems such as Conc Effect, Mirage Archer, and Increased Crit Strikes, in that order depending on how many links you have for leveling.

Also I recommend using Storm Cloud/The Tempest as your leveling weapon.
Hey skillshot could you check my gear and give me an idea where to go next... i have one more meek to get.
"
cjbender wrote:
Hey skillshot could you check my gear and give me an idea where to go next... i have one more meek to get.

Work on getting level 80 so you can use Mark of the Elder, then work on the Yoke of Suffering.
You rock man, I'm loving this guide... the over leech is unreal!
Hey,
loving the build so far - it steamrolls content easily.

Do we want additional arrows for our SA setup? Is it beneficial to get the corrupted/elder quiver with +1 arrows?
Hey,
loving the build so far - it steamrolls content easily.

Do we want additional arrows for our SA setup? Is it beneficial to get the corrupted/elder quiver with +1 arrows?
i played this build last league with +1

+1 arrows just simply "splits" the pods in front of u so instead in a line the pods place in 2 lines closer to u. u have to decide if u like that more.
For reasons unknow to me, my build (this build little changes (before changed) didnt and doesnt freeze enemies
Does anyone have poe.trade link for jewel search? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info