[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

its looks rly fun but its hard to lvl @_@
well i just respeced into this pretty much nuked my currency, cost about 12 ex or so for all this.

level 79 atm so i will be upgrading to two socket gloves/boots + kaoms when i made some currency/ i got the ring for level 80 too :P

Spoiler

i do have 3x might of the meek
and crit chance wrath watchers eye :)

i found out its a good idea to gem swap hypothermia for ice bite to permanently have frenzy charges while clearing the map, i put hypo back in for the boss fight's

9x out of 10 i forget to gemswap and icebite does just fine anyway as it gives flat cold damage, and i noticed during boss fights that have monster spawns your at max charges too so nother reason to use this gem :P
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 30, 2018, 8:13:56 PM
So yoke is BiS or not? i think i will keep a rare amulet and maybe a rare quiver to cap my resists and keep my assassins mark ring

any upgrade?

Spoiler
"
gokudin wrote:
So yoke is BiS or not? i think i will keep a rare amulet and maybe a rare quiver to cap my resists and keep my assassins mark ring

any upgrade?

Spoiler

Yoke is still BiS in my eyes because of the Shock and because it easily applies 3 elemental ailments for the 15% more multiplier, like I said at the top of page 2 in this thread, Scourge Arrow isn't a bad skill when it comes to applying Shock like many other attack skills tend to be, (because the first shot of Scourge Arrow is one very high damage hit in it which can apply a decent level of Shock even to endgame bosses) I have tested generic rare amulets using Shaper as my test dummy with crit multi/wed etc. and the damage doesn't even feel close.

If you're struggling on elemental resistances you can definitely use a rare quiver over Hyrri's.

For your direct gear upgrades, make sure you get Mark of the Elder, 3x Might of the Meek Jewels and a Kaom's. Your shaper ring could be better as well (Assassin's Mark on hit isn't really important on this build and if you really want it I recommend running it in a Curse on Hit setup with your Herald of Ice rather than your ring), try to get a Shaper ring with life + resists and WED/flat cold damage.

Don't forget your Wise Oak and Atziri's Promise flasks either.
"
gokudin wrote:

it's easy once you have a quill rain or tempest. I started using Scourge arrow with it at level 28 and using Mathil's build. No issues completing acts.

@SkillshotsOP

Might of the meek gamechanger? If I don't have those atm maybe I'll use RoA instead or will the damage of Scourge Arrow suffice without might of the meek?
"
xDeicidium wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

it's easy once you have a quill rain or tempest. I started using Scourge arrow with it at level 28 and using Mathil's build. No issues completing acts.

@SkillshotsOP

Might of the meek gamechanger? If I don't have those atm maybe I'll use RoA instead or will the damage of Scourge Arrow suffice without might of the meek?

The build is viable without the Might of the Meek jewels but they're still among your hugest upgrades, it will probably be a little lackluster without at least 2 of them.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 1, 2018, 4:13:36 AM
hello mate, i was leveling a scion[level 39] without definite a build in mind. Fortunately, i got x3 meeks in my stash and kaoms in another character and did almost the same distribution of passives so i could easily respecc them by not travelling farther.

anyway, i'll be going with your build since im always drawn into cold based builds.
What about Taste of Hate because i have one in my slash tab and im not sure keep it or sell for this build?
"
Kraken210 wrote:
What about Taste of Hate because i have one in my slash tab and im not sure keep it or sell for this build?

Taste of Hate has an amazing amount of defense for one flask so I consider it viable on most builds, however you won't get any offensive bonuses out of it on this build since it scales off your physical damage. I'd say skip it unless you're struggling with Uber Elder since the fight deals primarily cold and physical damage.
I am leveling still and cant decide on whether going tempest scaling lightning (mathil) or hopeshredder cold (yours)..

Still leveling but with tempest it has been faceroll so far. The top poe.ninja shows most people going hopeshredder. I
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info