[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Not a must but I see no reason to use anything else unless you're really starving for resists. It gives this build a pretty insane amount of damage especially for its extremely cheap price and also has great corruption availability.[/quote]

I see. Thank You:)
can i use this amulet in build or need change for Yoke of Suffering Onyx Amulet?

Hey, i'm using this build and its really great, but i felt that i was missing some dps so i compared my character with the post one at PoB and i have only like... half the damage, and i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what can it be.

The main things i guess they are that i'm using headhunter instead of an stygian vise, and my jewels are not really good, cause i needed to get resistances on them. But still, by adding a stygian vise and other jewels to my build at PoB i can't reach the DPS the build does.

Any idea? thanks in advance
Thanks for the answer! Keep farm for currency.
What's your advice for abyssal jewel? Flat ele dma > crit multi?
In game my crit multi is 444%, but I compared you ver.1 pob with mine, I'm about 1M less dps than u, should I throw some crit multi and stack more ele dmg on jewels?
"
poukapratk wrote:
can i use this amulet in build or need change for Yoke of Suffering Onyx Amulet?

You definitely should not use that amulet over Yoke. Check out my DPS calculations and Yoke comparisons in the guide, it is almost impossible to beat in terms of DPS.
"
tibmlx wrote:
Hey, i'm using this build and its really great, but i felt that i was missing some dps so i compared my character with the post one at PoB and i have only like... half the damage, and i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what can it be.

The main things i guess they are that i'm using headhunter instead of an stygian vise, and my jewels are not really good, cause i needed to get resistances on them. But still, by adding a stygian vise and other jewels to my build at PoB i can't reach the DPS the build does.

So I noticed a couple things right off the bat here. First of all your Cold Resistance is not your highest resist, which makes your Wise Oak give much less DPS than it usuall would, the other big thing is that your ring is not a Shaper Ring, meaning your Mark of the Elder isn't giving you the insane DPS it usually does. Apart from that you're short on some accuracy and attack speed but that's it.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Thanks for the answer! Keep farm for currency.
What's your advice for abyssal jewel? Flat ele dma > crit multi?
In game my crit multi is 444%, but I compared you ver.1 pob with mine, I'm about 1M less dps than u, should I throw some crit multi and stack more ele dmg on jewels?

If you already have 444% Crit Multi, you should focus on flat ele Abyss jewels over Crit Multi on your jewels. Stacking flat ele damage is almost always the best DPS option for this build.
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
tibmlx wrote:

So I noticed a couple things right off the bat here. First of all your Cold Resistance is not your highest resist, which makes your Wise Oak give much less DPS than it usuall would, the other big thing is that your ring is not a Shaper Ring, meaning your Mark of the Elder isn't giving you the insane DPS it usually does. Apart from that you're short on some accuracy and attack speed but that's it.

Ohh the rinng didn't noticed, thank you!
Is there much point using a third might of the meek? It gives me less dps than a standard abyss jewel.
bought a +1 frenzy charge tombfist, what should I invest next?
Kaom's heart with dmg implict?
Btw, which helmet is best endgame gear? Lightpoacher with +1pod enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info