[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

hey man, love the build, ty for the write up. this is the strongest thing since 3.3 ele hit. That's speaking for the potential of the skill its self, but your build is top notch.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 18, 2018, 11:37:14 AM
Just as a bit of an update, at this point it's safe to say that I'm currently done with the League and will not be playing Path of Exile until next League to avoid burnout. Being my first ever guide, I didn't know what to expect when I made it so I was honestly really surprised that so many people were interested in my build, and I'm really glad that so many people loved it and were able to take on things they've never done before; this has definitely inspired me to continue making potential build guides on future builds that I do.

As far as this particular build guide, I will still be responding to all questions and helping however I can with gearing/skill tree/etc in this forum thread, so don't be afraid to ask, and I will typically respond within half a day or at most a full day if I'm busy. All this means is there will (most likely) no longer be any updates to the build itself until at least next League, and I won't be able to answer any questions in-game as I won't be online.

Again, thanks to everyone who checked out this guide, and good luck out there ;D
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 19, 2018, 4:56:57 PM
Can you check my profile and see what I should prioritize next? ^^
Watchers eye/3rd meek or Bubtonic or maybe something else?

Thx :)
How do you value the ring section if i change it to The Taming.
Will the DPS dropped a lot?
"
lion0129 wrote:
Can you check my profile and see what I should prioritize next? ^^
Watchers eye/3rd meek or Bubtonic or maybe something else?

Thx :)

3rd Meek first then Watcher's Eye. You're using the Doryani's Delusion which is pretty nice so the Bubonic can wait.
"
gordon1211 wrote:

The Taming is actually really good for DPS in this build, the problem is it has no life and can't be used with Mark of the Elder.
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
gordon1211 wrote:

The Taming is actually really good for DPS in this build, the problem is it has no life and can't be used with Mark of the Elder.

so in this case, Mark of the Elder is a must?
Hi, thanks for your build, very interesting!
Just get another Uber Elder deathless, very easy!
I almost spent my whole currency stash to buy my gears, but it's worth!
Can u take a look at my gear, and tell me what to invest?
Btw my POB always calculate my crit multi wrong, it doesn't shows the unnntural and might of the meek's multi right! it's annoying.

Thanks again!
"
gordon1211 wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
gordon1211 wrote:

so in this case, Mark of the Elder is a must?

Not a must but I see no reason to use anything else unless you're really starving for resists. It gives this build a pretty insane amount of damage especially for its extremely cheap price and also has great corruption availability.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Hi, thanks for your build, very interesting!
Just get another Uber Elder deathless, very easy!
I almost spent my whole currency stash to buy my gears, but it's worth!
Can u take a look at my gear, and tell me what to invest?
Btw my POB always calculate my crit multi wrong, it doesn't shows the unnntural and might of the meek's multi right! it's annoying.

Thanks again!

Glad you like it! Your next gear upgrades should be corruptions as your base gear is solid as is. Focus on a Yoke of Suffering with WED, +1 Frenzy Tombfist, or a corruption of your choice on Kaom's Heart.

Also yes, Unnatural Instinct does not work with Might of the Meek properly in PoB, if you want to see the stats it's really giving edit the jewel in your PoB to say this:
Spoiler

26% increased Attack Speed
+82% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
8% increased Maximum Life
16% increased Movement Speed
16% increased Cast Speed
+10 Life gained on Kill
+10 to Dexterity
Minions have +6% Chance to Block Attack Damage
4% increased Spell Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account: