[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
SKT1K wrote:
Hey thanks for the detailed build!

So I have the Kaoms, the gloves, and belt.

Once I buy the 6L Hopeshredder I'll have around 15 ex left.

What should my buy priorities be from here on out?

Just want to make sure I can afford all of the important stuff :P

If you could link your gear or make your characters public I'd be able to help you out with gearing priorities in more detail but if you already have the Kaom's, Hopeshredder and Tombfist, I'd recommend you first prioritize the Might of the Meek jewels then the Bubonic Trail, then probably your rare abyss jewels.
Just wanted to say thanks for the truly fun build! It's led to my first ever Shaper, Uber Atziri, *and* Uber Elder kills. I can clear the first two deathless and I'm almost deathless on Uber Elder. Being able to just delete bosses won't get old for a very long time, I think. Looking forward to carrying this all the way to at least 36/40!

Spoiler
"
KrazyTheFox wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the truly fun build! It's led to my first ever Shaper, Uber Atziri, *and* Uber Elder kills. I can clear the first two deathless and I'm almost deathless on Uber Elder. Being able to just delete bosses won't get old for a very long time, I think. Looking forward to carrying this all the way to at least 36/40!

That's awesome to hear man, congrats on your boss kills! Some amazing drops you got as well :D
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 13, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I switched to this build from another one. Aiming scourge arrow is frustrating and i suck at dodging stuff i guess. Any tips would help. Thanks

Edit: Any other skills apart from scourge arrow is viable?
Last edited by bluu_94 on Oct 14, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
I can't afford the crit watcher's eye, so in the interim which is better for Hatred?

Adds X to X cold damage (60-90)

% cold penetration (12%)

% increased cold damage (40%)
Spoiler
"
bluu_94 wrote:

I switched to this build from another one. Aiming scourge arrow is frustrating and i suck at dodging stuff i guess. Any tips would help. Thanks

Edit: Any other skills apart from scourge arrow is viable?

If Scourge Arrow feels super clunky to you you might want to give Rain of Arrows a try, both skills scale very similarly so they're interchangeable.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 14, 2018, 6:56:00 PM
"
slowmath wrote:
I can't afford the crit watcher's eye, so in the interim which is better for Hatred?

Adds X to X cold damage (60-90)

% cold penetration (12%)

% increased cold damage (40%)

Most likely the flat cold damage Hatred mod would be the best out of those options unless you're lacking in penetration elsewhere.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 14, 2018, 6:59:26 PM
Hey. have been loving the bow/build. been waiting for shit like this.

wanted some pointers, also

first question is u think lioneyes fall is worth it? u can look at what I did to my tree for now.

also. I now have like 3 exalts and climbing to play with and was wondering what u would suggest upgrades as far as next in line for my gear.

Any opinions much appreciated.

and I currently messed around with the tree to get lioneyes in. not sure what to do next
"
masamunee219 wrote:
Hey. have been loving the bow/build. been waiting for shit like this.

wanted some pointers, also

first question is u think lioneyes fall is worth it? u can look at what I did to my tree for now.

also. I now have like 3 exalts and climbing to play with and was wondering what u would suggest upgrades as far as next in line for my gear.

Any opinions much appreciated.

Lioneye's Fall is not worth it in the long run due to the high point investment. You will get roughly the same damage and more life out of just using the points for 2 jewel sockets and slotting in some nice Abyss jewels. Your next gear upgrades should be 2 socket Tombfist, a better Shaper Ring and 2 socket Bubonics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info