[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
poojis wrote:
Hi,

Mark of the elder + elder ring with poachers mark on hit to generate free frenzy charges. I agree that we loose the shaper ring benefit, but would this reliably generate frenzy charges and also provide some life gain on hit as well for additional tankyness

I strongly recommend not doing this. We already get a 25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on kill from Blood Rage which keeps as permanently at maximum Frenzy charges while mapping, and the amount of damage you'd lose for dropping your Shaper ring would make Mark of the Elder not worth it whatsoever. The life gain on hit would be nice but it's fairly minor considering we already have quite a bit of sustain. There's also much more efficient ways of doing this if you really want Poacher's Mark such as simply using a Gluttony belt.
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
poojis wrote:
Hi,

Mark of the elder + elder ring with poachers mark on hit to generate free frenzy charges. I agree that we loose the shaper ring benefit, but would this reliably generate frenzy charges and also provide some life gain on hit as well for additional tankyness

I strongly recommend not doing this. We already get a 25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on kill from Blood Rage which keeps as permanently at maximum Frenzy charges while mapping, and the amount of damage you'd lose for dropping your Shaper ring would make Mark of the Elder not worth it whatsoever. The life gain on hit would be nice but it's fairly minor considering we already have quite a bit of sustain. There's also much more efficient ways of doing this if you really want Poacher's Mark such as simply using a Gluttony belt.

One more question regarding gems:
between hypothermia, icebite, added cold damage support and increased critical strikes, which two do you suggest to be the strongest. Because icebite support is really nice for clearing trash mobs.
So I was thinking what coloring to do with the bow, whether to do 4G,2R or 3G,2R,1B
if 4G,2R whether to go with added cold or ice bite and hypothermia mandatory
if 3G,2R,1B, swap hypothermia with icebite for clearing?
"
poojis wrote:

One more question regarding gems:
between hypothermia, icebite, added cold damage support and increased critical strikes, which two do you suggest to be the strongest. Because icebite support is really nice for clearing trash mobs.
So I was thinking what coloring to do with the bow, whether to do 4G,2R or 3G,2R,1B
if 4G,2R whether to go with added cold or ice bite and hypothermia mandatory
if 3G,2R,1B, swap hypothermia with icebite for clearing?

Increased Critical Strikes is the strongest out of the 4 due to damage consistency and you should ALWAYS use it, then Hypothermia is the next strongest at least for single target, but you're right that Ice Bite is stronger than Hypothermia for clear so if you want to swap them out in between clearing and bossing that's fine (I simply don't because Scourge Arrow usually oneshots packs either way so I didn't bother).
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 8, 2018, 8:45:29 PM
I am looking at the 121 points passive tree, it's different from your character tree. Should I follow your character's tree instead?
Thanks!
"
wikiwika wrote:
I am looking at the 121 points passive tree, it's different from your character tree. Should I follow your character's tree instead?
Thanks!

No. My current character tree is for the 2nd version of my build (you can see it in the 2nd post of this thread) while the 121 point tree I included in my original guide is for the normal version, so stick to that.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 8, 2018, 9:13:27 PM
does accuracy / hit to chance matter here?
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Raggon wrote:
What do you think about farruls head? Was thinking of buying one with enchant, but it sold while I was doing it :((

I can run level 21 Wrath because I have it as a corruption in my ring, allowing me to bypass the intelligence requirement.

That works? Of course it does -_- damn this game is complicated. So is there any reason you went for int/spell damage in scion area over attack speed then? This would also let you get the more efficient crit multi
Last edited by Raggon on Oct 9, 2018, 4:09:56 AM
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
does accuracy / hit to chance matter here?

Yes, immensely.
"
Raggon wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Raggon wrote:
What do you think about farruls head? Was thinking of buying one with enchant, but it sold while I was doing it :((

I can run level 21 Wrath because I have it as a corruption in my ring, allowing me to bypass the intelligence requirement.

That works? Of course it does -_- damn this game is complicated. So is there any reason you went for int/spell damage in scion area over attack speed then? This would also let you get the more efficient crit multi

If you're talking about in my personal tree it's because I'm now using Unnatural Instinct so I get all of that attack speed and crit multi since it's in radius.
im already at lvl 76 atm.. just want to ask, this build damage scalling reliable on any flat elemental damage? i hv hit chance 93% btw. its fine ? or i should look up more accuracy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info