Delve Statistics

"
dachoppa wrote:
"
gvieira wrote:

My complain is about Delve Encounters IV specifically.

You can't buy that and it's gated behind a really huge RNG wall.

I'm fine with grinding, but not with that huge ammount of luck necessary in that specific challenge.

it's not possible to join a group where the mine owner has that room, then complete it in that group like it was possible to get room upgrades in incursion? just asking, i havent looked around on /trade 820.

nope, u have to do it in your own mine.
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
gvieira wrote:
Please change Delve Encounters IV

1) Play the game normally
2) Collect stuff you find
3) Sell stuff to get chaos
4) Go to /trade 820 or /global 820
5) BUY the f***ing challenges as a service
6) Done

And keep your energy for so-called "challenges" consisting of brainless nolifer rotations grind (i.e. kill 51417594197541 the same bosses, complete 917594154791591 maps, etc...)

You cant buy encounters 4. please get your sh*t right before you comment ty. you have no idea how frustrated we are about this challenge.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
gvieira wrote:

6) Done

And keep your energy for so-called "challenges" consisting of brainless nolifer rotations grind (i.e. kill 51417594197541 the same bosses, complete 917594154791591 maps, etc...)

You cant buy encounters 4. please get your sh*t right before you comment ty. you have no idea how frustrated we are about this challenge.

frustrated about RNG in POE???

I hear blizzard gives out free stuff to people who complain about RNG in Diablo 3, maybe that game is more suited to your mentality. . .
This time challenges are too hard thats why only <2% hv done it
"
Rushblaze wrote:
Hi all, while I agree with most people in here stating that the statistics provided are not completely overwhelming (e.g. I would like to see the percentage of skill usage and combined some with the according delve's depth) and hard to read.

However, I've also seen some very confusing feedbacks regarding challenge completion.

"
Xagulz wrote:

Because there are at least 50 new games to play released every month and at least 1,000 others that are still worth playing. Some of us would like to play things other than path of exile for 3 months, take a 1 week break, and then play another 3 months on repeat. Because of this, some of us like to dump a few hundred hours into the first month to finish challenges and then take a break from poe to play other things.

The real question you should be asking is, why does GGG expect us to play their game more than 500 hours within a 3 month period, and how do they expect anybody with a full time job and possibly a life outside of the game to achieve this? This is more hours than most people play most games EVER.

A lot of people posting where already in the 30s, with some even at 38 or 39 ... this is like 3/4 weeks after launch ... implying a full time job and life outside the game ... I can hardly believe that their expectations are right or that their circumstances are as described. I've never been going full in on challenges, but I can understand people doing so. However, I'd always expect these challenges to be reached after 2-3 months of permanent gameplay (~3-4 hours every day) for a decent player or a copy-cat (less for the no-lifers) - reaching the top end after already ~3 weeks seems as if they are not too hard to achieve.

I personally enjoy the league a lot - delving even in lower levels just for some fossils and random currency.

You said it yourself. you cant understand how it feels to be not completed at 1st month of the league. I personally finish the content at 2nd week of the game and before the 1st month i finish all the challenges.
This is my GOAL while playing poe.
Aftare i achieve this goal i usually switch to ssf from trade league to complete all the content in ssf and maybe do learn more about league mechanics there.
At the end of the league i start flashback in ssf and finish the content again in that league then have some fun with my time left with the league.
I know it might be too much for some players but i love this game.
This time challenges are too hard thats why only <2% hv done it. If this goes on sooner or later people will stop playing after 1 week. Many are doing it now a days
"
KimmEEE wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:

it's not possible to join a group where the mine owner has that room, then complete it in that group like it was possible to get room upgrades in incursion? just asking, i havent looked around on /trade 820.

nope, u have to do it in your own mine.

wow, that is ridiculous. the challenge doesn't even state "your" mine like in the endgame challenge.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
gvieira wrote:

6) Done

frustrated about RNG in POE???

I hear blizzard gives out free stuff to people who complain about RNG in Diablo 3, maybe that game is more suited to your mentality. . .[/quote]
Frustrated about being not complete. jesus christ this playerbase and interaction is killing me.. Buddy you have no idea what you are talking about so move off the way and let us adress some issues.
Hey, folks, can you please explain me something? What is the reason of those bitching about “Delve encounter IV”? If I understand it correctly, this “challenge” can’t be shared or purchased from other player, so it actually have to be completed by every player individually? So where is the catch? It is “challenge”. What a challenge is buying anything on “global 820”? Not challenging at all. And here you have the real challenge. To complete it everyone must grind and find, voila, challenge is there! I really wonder, how many 40/40 was around in every league, when each challenge could not be shared? Current, the only "challenge" is to find on "global 820" someone who will do anything instead of a player, preferably for free or at an affordable price. A great challenge indeed.
"
Hey, folks, can you please explain me something? What is the reason of those bitching about “Delve encounter IV”? If I understand it correctly, this “challenge” can’t be shared or purchased from other player, so it actually have to be completed by every player individually? So where is the catch? It is “challenge”. What a challenge is buying anything on “global 820”? Not challenging at all. And here you have the real challenge. To complete it everyone must grind and find, voila, challenge is there! I really wonder, how many 40/40 was around in every league, when each challenge could not be shared? Current, the only "challenge" is to find on "global 820" someone who will do anything instead of a player, preferably for free or at an affordable price. A great challenge indeed.

That's pure RNG. That's in NO WAY challenging. And when those events are so rare that people can reach depth 1000 and char lvl 100 without encountering them, then we can say there is a real issue.

I don't care about 40/40 but I can understand how frustrating it can be for those who do.

Next league GGG will add a "Loot a Mirror of Kalandra" challenge and some people will still pretend it's totally fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info