Delve Statistics

You forgot to say that 99% of HC Delve plays RF juggs like pathetic little pussies.
Last edited by Kostax on Sep 27, 2018, 1:26:34 AM
Sadly no reaction till now.
Delve can be an ok place to farm some extra exp, maybe, not that deep yet.

Mobs being unkillable in darkness is complete bullshit. I have a build that has some summons and uses ancestrall call, I can hit mobs that are being held in the darkness by my summons but I cannot damage them. This results in a retarded status quo. Why not make it so if your character is standing in the light - his spells and attacks can damage and kill mobs that are hiding in the dark?

Why not make dynamite use automated for when u come near a wall?

And as a whole, said it before - darkness part/mechanic of delve is complete trash and sucks the fun out of it.
First - being in constant rush if stressful, you make mistakes and die when stressed, also doesn't help to relax at all after the day job. Why can't we have a league mechanic that we can do at our own pace for once? Why does the league mechanic require us to zoom zoom faster and faster each league??? It was be slower get less rewards, now its be faster or straight up die. I mean anything league related is placed in the darkness, so if u want any of it you have to endanger yourself to this crap.

Second - playing in the darkness... I am sorry but I don`t really enjoy looking at a 90 percent black screen. It strains my eyes. It also is not at all aesthetically pleasing. I feel like a rat in a sewer, its not gritty or cool, just primitive.

Also this part of POE, that for even getting a shot at a big fight you need to grind and/or get lucky first - its getting old. We have jobs and lives, GGG gotta stop designing around nolifers and streamers. The content is gated too much.

"
Kostax wrote:
You forgot to say that 99% of HC Delve plays RF juggs like pathetic little pussies.

They hated Jebus because he told the truth. :P

Anyway, 1/2 way through league and less than 5% of the population has 12 challenges completed...all because of the stupid COST to delve and COST to assist in surviving on that stupid truck and RNG in if what you need to complete spawns...and thanks to the early bugs plenty of people won't be getting many of them.

Incursion truly was the best league...
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
Kostax wrote:

They hated Jebus because he told the truth. :P

Anyway, 1/2 way through league and less than 5% of the population has 12 challenges completed...all because of the stupid COST to delve and COST to assist in surviving on that stupid truck and RNG in if what you need to complete spawns...and thanks to the early bugs plenty of people won't be getting many of them.

Incursion truly was the best league...

28.53% of players have completed 12 challenges and earned the Canary Pet

Not saying I don't agree with your point, because I somewhat do. But not about incursion being best. Best was legacy.
Last edited by Bosscannon on Sep 27, 2018, 5:22:19 AM
I've officially joined the ranks of the 0.03%. Definitely the most hard fought 36/40 I've gotten so far but oh so satisfying.
Last edited by Stonetony on Sep 27, 2018, 5:43:20 AM
Look at the statistics for challenges completed is a sad story. I'm at 18 without really specifically trying to complete these challenges, which is usual progression for me from past experience but the overall achievement numbers are very low.

I have always aimed at 24 challenges, rarely going higher, but Delve league has some crazy demanding challenges. I do not mind because challenges are not my primary focus but if there are people who focus on completion of these challenges, they might be getting frustrated due to amount of grind and RNG involved this time around.
i guess "progressive education" has taught everyone that they can have everything for no effort. yes, sure, it's a game and you pay for mtx so it better provide what you want. but why have a challenge that you can complete in 3 weeks or less?

the whole arpg genre is based on rng so what else would some of the challenges be? if they all were like "kill 200 shapers with a white lvl5 dagger" people would complain it's a "grindfest" instead of an "rngfest". if you don't run a build that can do them or don't have the time to spend on these challenges, why not just play the game for its content? do you really need yet another portal? the pet is the most unique mtx out of the three and it's very easy to get to 12 challenges.

delve is a neverending salt mine and some of the rants here are pathetic.
From these stats we can clearly see the issue with the Sorcs.
It's quite pity.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
who knew challenges could be a reason to not want to play poe...

normally i would be 40/40 by now, and most likely bought both supporter packs...
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Last edited by waskely on Sep 27, 2018, 1:02:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info