Delve Statistics

"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
Kostax wrote:
You forgot to say that 99% of HC Delve plays RF juggs like pathetic little pussies.

They hated Jebus because he told the truth. :P

Anyway, 1/2 way through league and less than 5% of the population has 12 challenges completed...all because of the stupid COST to delve and COST to assist in surviving on that stupid truck and RNG in if what you need to complete spawns...and thanks to the early bugs plenty of people won't be getting many of them.

Incursion truly was the best league...

This post came out during the start of the fourth week of the league. A league is 12 weeks, so this came out right after 1/4th of the league. Learn some mathematics broskie.

So many ppl overexxagerating here as if this is the last day of the league. Why do you expect people to have 36 challs or whatever after 3,5 weeks of a 12 week league lmao?

It's not even midleague yet, it's earlyleague ppl.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Sep 27, 2018, 2:49:33 PM
"
dachoppa wrote:
looking at these incredibly shallow league statistics you put out, i hope you do have better internal statistics for decision making.

^ what he said lulz²
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
"
midtown wrote:
Thanks! Aren't there usually breakdowns for HC and SSF though? Would love to see them :)
#NeverGoing90
"
"
cetanu wrote:
Who the heck has got that delve portal already? Show yourself

Me!

And while I’m on here bragging, I’ve also got a wife, a baby, and a full time job.

And about 40% less sleep this month. But hey, still more sleep than I got when we first had the baby.

That is a worthy brag. Holy shit dude.
"
AllMud55 wrote:
For everyone screaming about never hitting 40, there was a person who dinged 40 challenges at the two week mark. So it's obviously doable, and lots of challenges are tradeable/shareable/sellable that people think aren't so.

Yes, they were sellable when the taxi service was available. Now that there is no taxi, it has been patched, you'd be paying crazy prices for boss challenges.

I am stopping my monetary support to GGG until I hit 40/40 this league. I'm at 30 challenges, close to 32 actually, and I have yet to find 1 delve boss. I haven't seen any of them. I'm almost at delve 300. I don't care about loot, I just want another totem for my hideout. I don't want to spend crazy currency on boss achievements either. Please fix this crappy RNG ASAP!!!
"
Plumpsie wrote:
"
AllMud55 wrote:
For everyone screaming about never hitting 40, there was a person who dinged 40 challenges at the two week mark. So it's obviously doable, and lots of challenges are tradeable/shareable/sellable that people think aren't so.

Yes, they were sellable when the taxi service was available. Now that there is no taxi, it has been patched, you'd be paying crazy prices for boss challenges.

I am stopping my monetary support to GGG until I hit 40/40 this league. I'm at 30 challenges, close to 32 actually, and I have yet to find 1 delve boss. I haven't seen any of them. I'm almost at delve 300. I don't care about loot, I just want another totem for my hideout. I don't want to spend crazy currency on boss achievements either. Please fix this crappy RNG ASAP!!!

it's really a sad thing they attracted supporters like you who demand them destroying their game to make you support.

they once went out to gather people looking for challenges, what they got is entitled guys blackmailing them.

m(
"
Paldamus wrote:
It's not even midleague yet, it's earlyleague ppl.

In terms of amount of playtime done... The league's actually over half over. The number of players on are down to around half, and continuing to drop; this happens EVERY league.

Also, since GGG has done this for EVERY league at the SAME time... We can see that progress is far worse in Delve than in any prior league.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
ouch :(
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
It would be really interesting to see these stats again now that the league is almost over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info