[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi! Wow this looks like a powerful build and what a detailed and well written guide. Well done!

I know you said the starting cost of the build is 130c on week 3 delve.
But wondering if this is a good league starter build? Since you don’t have 130c in the beginning and some of the time in week 1 might be even more expensive. Like for example what build would you level with until enough currency is farmed to start this one?

Also do you have a rough order of most important gear to least? And like the bare minimum gear you recommend getting before starting to play this?

Also any recommendation on making the build even more tanky? I got noob reflexes so need a lot of room for error. Thinking of building in MoM with cloak of defiance or a belly? I know you said you don’t like MoM but from my experience it has helped me stay alive, but is a pain sometimes. And since we are Hiero we naturally get moreMoM through ascendancy. Damage seems plenty so I imagine it’s ok to sacrifice offensive for more defensive.

Thank you for answering my noob questions. So excited to try playing this when I get home.

Hey man,

I am not the most clued up on this but ill answer as I can for you.

130c will most probably get you into red/high yellow maps and beyond.

If i had to start a fresh league with this i would level with freezepulse untill i could get arc totem. I would then run arc totem untill i have both sockets open for the jewels and go for avatar of fire.

Once i have those I would hopefully have enough money saved up for the 2 jewels(if not i would grind aqua for a few humility cards to sell to afford the gems but generally you should have around 10-20c in value once you hit 40 ish.

Once you have both jewels i would start with running EH-RAT-GMP-WeaponEle-Combustion. If you can use a tabula that will help even more.

I would head to blood aqua and farm up a couple for tabulas to sell off untill I could buy frostferno. Boots are 1c so not a issue always a cheap boot set.

Rings use high res rings with life to start. Belt same thing.

As for tankyness I am the same as you i have no skill when it comes to poe. I however was able to master all gaurdians deathless and kill shaper with 2 portals left. First time I ever did shaper.

As far as what you need to really get this going honestly the 2 jewels and a tabula should have you farming white maps.

Hope this helps.

Also I stand corrected on anything :P

From another guide but i would run that in a tabula untill you can get frostferno :)
Last edited by hackulow on Sep 25, 2018, 4:01:06 AM
@hackulow

Thank you for your effort & the explanation & the linking pic for leveling until frostferno. great that you guys have fun with my build and help out each others. well written, nothing to add here.

I started with this build in delve leage and I was able to farm continuously red tier maps on the end of my third evening in league (it took me 10.5 hours to get through the story mode and another 10 to 12 hours to reach red tier maps on my atlas. So I guess this is a great league starter build too.

I was lucky to find an early ex -> invested it in the prophecy and made my own frostferno very early.

I created my own corrupted skirmish very early (18 tries with vaal orb - bought the quivers for 1 fusing / alchemy each).

On the fouth evening I safed enough currency to buy my first Kaom´s Heart (2.2ex with 39% fire). At the early days of league such items are a bit cheaper, since there is not that much currency around in the ecomony than on later stages of the league.

After 1.5 weeks in league I had my gear like it is shown in the guide.

The order I bought the major (expansive) items was:
1) Quill Drain Bow & Skirmish Quiver -> leveling purpose
2) Thiefs Tourment Ring -> Great mana & life on hit mechanic with the Frenzy-Curse on hit setup and the +100% attack speed with the bow (facetank nearly every storyboss due to the life on hit and ultra fast attackspeed.
3) the 3 unique jewels
4) Chin Sol Bow
5) prophecy for frostferno
6) kaoms heart

after that I got everything else, finding myself or buying it.
Hope this helps you guys...

Cheers
"

I actually had an art totem setup, but decided to respec into this one, had to buy like 70-80 orbs of regret lol.

So far, I think all of these cost me about 80c (chest was from previous arc build, didn't buy specifically for this).

Anything I can upgrade aside from the Yoke (which atm, is 60c+).

edit - the two socket abyss gloves are way too expensive atm, and I gotta farm up chaos for the kaoms.
Last edited by dokterr on Sep 25, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
@dokterr

I would first try to link the bow - so that the increased duration will push the vaal grace effect duration up to 10.5 seconds.

for just a few chaos you get max roll (40% and 15%) gangs momentum to complete the item slot (and later get the lab enchantment).

you need to stack WED on rings and belt. there is a huge damage potential.
Because once you buy the yoke, the 41% on your current amulet slot will be gone.

Can you craft attack speed on your gloves? there should be a free suffix mod. the build benefits very well from attack speed.

buy 15 skirmish for cheap and slam vaal orbs... If you are lucky, you hit point blank and the skirmish base is very cheap...

Can you sell you chest for a bit and trade into kaoms heart? That would be the first thing I´ld do.

Hope you have fun plying the build :-)

Cheers
I have not even close good gears from this guide, but still, Shaper was so easy do to. The easiest ever. And i am still a noob. I did Shaper only 6 or 7 times overall.

Shaper Deathless: https://youtu.be/6Mg7OuGTghM

Thank you for this build, it is really appreciated!

Last edited by GrandChampion on Sep 25, 2018, 1:11:44 PM
@Lunasicc187:

Just find out that you can optimise your skill tree! Instead of taking the two 4% increased projectile damage with jewel at the top right of your tree, why you dont respect it and take instead the two 6% increased projectile damage with the jewel over the "Sentinel" node in the middle of the tree?
"
GrandChampion wrote:
@Lunasicc187:

Just find out that you can optimise your skill tree! Instead of taking the two 4% increased projectile damage with jewel at the top right of your tree, why you dont respect it and take instead the two 6% increased projectile damage with the jewel over the "Sentinel" node in the middle of the tree?

Thank you for your hint!
Will upload new screenshots and a new pastebin the next few days.
We gain +4% increased projectile damage for free.

Cheers

@Lunasicc187

Personally didn't have Haku at 7, but someone crafted the AS for me (got the minimum roll, awesome!). I'll take another shot at it later, and hopefully it's higher next time.

Just trying to prioritize on what to buy. Swapped chest pieces to get the triple res, so I can use a new ring.

Really appreciate the tips though! Gonna continue to try and get the skirmish too, prices haven't been too consistent with the non corrupted.

edit - using chest until I can get an abyssal jewel with the resists that make up for the lack of any on the new ring. I can always go back to a previous ring+chest to get capped res, just lose out on 30k damage.
Last edited by dokterr on Sep 25, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
"
hackulow wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi! Wow this looks like a powerful build and what a detailed and well written guide. Well done!

I know you said the starting cost of the build is 130c on week 3 delve.
But wondering if this is a good league starter build? Since you don’t have 130c in the beginning and some of the time in week 1 might be even more expensive. Like for example what build would you level with until enough currency is farmed to start this one?

Also do you have a rough order of most important gear to least? And like the bare minimum gear you recommend getting before starting to play this?

Also any recommendation on making the build even more tanky? I got noob reflexes so need a lot of room for error. Thinking of building in MoM with cloak of defiance or a belly? I know you said you don’t like MoM but from my experience it has helped me stay alive, but is a pain sometimes. And since we are Hiero we naturally get moreMoM through ascendancy. Damage seems plenty so I imagine it’s ok to sacrifice offensive for more defensive.

Thank you for answering my noob questions. So excited to try playing this when I get home.

Hey man,

I am not the most clued up on this but ill answer as I can for you.

130c will most probably get you into red/high yellow maps and beyond.

If i had to start a fresh league with this i would level with freezepulse untill i could get arc totem. I would then run arc totem untill i have both sockets open for the jewels and go for avatar of fire.

Once i have those I would hopefully have enough money saved up for the 2 jewels(if not i would grind aqua for a few humility cards to sell to afford the gems but generally you should have around 10-20c in value once you hit 40 ish.

Once you have both jewels i would start with running EH-RAT-GMP-WeaponEle-Combustion. If you can use a tabula that will help even more.

I would head to blood aqua and farm up a couple for tabulas to sell off untill I could buy frostferno. Boots are 1c so not a issue always a cheap boot set.

Rings use high res rings with life to start. Belt same thing.

As for tankyness I am the same as you i have no skill when it comes to poe. I however was able to master all gaurdians deathless and kill shaper with 2 portals left. First time I ever did shaper.

As far as what you need to really get this going honestly the 2 jewels and a tabula should have you farming white maps.

Hope this helps.

Also I stand corrected on anything :P

From another guide but i would run that in a tabula untill you can get frostferno :)

Thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions :)) Thats a really helpful response and will copy and paste that for future levelling of this toon.

When you say you run arc totem until ready to switch over, does that mean you follow a different passive tree too then respec? Is it many respec points?

I am also wondering if this build can be modified to farm uberlab in early league for the big $$$?
Reserved 3.4 Race or 3.5 maybe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info