[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

why recommend infused channeling support for leveling?

it doesn't work on totem
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:

it doesn't work on totem

I will just quote what Wallach says, he writes a guide for Hierophant Holy Flame Totem and that has been around for quite a while(Though recently his old thread was closed/locked because he ran out of space in his guide and thus created a new thread for the same guide just a few days back) so I believe it should be accurate.

"
Wallach wrote:

Infused Channelling claims to not apply its Infusion buff effect to totems (even though visually it shows them gaining Infusion for some reason), but even without Infusion the 39% more damage multiplier does work for totems, which is a larger damage increase than any of our other supports except for Elemental Focus.

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
"
Vei wrote:
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:

it doesn't work on totem

I will just quote what Wallach says, he writes a guide for Hierophant Holy Flame Totem and that has been around for quite a while(Though recently his old thread was closed/locked because he ran out of space in his guide and thus created a new thread for the same guide just a few days back) so I believe it should be accurate.

"
Wallach wrote:

Infused Channelling claims to not apply its Infusion buff effect to totems (even though visually it shows them gaining Infusion for some reason), but even without Infusion the 39% more damage multiplier does work for totems, which is a larger damage increase than any of our other supports except for Elemental Focus.

Ok ty.

but your guide doesn't say to use elemental focus right?

it says this:

1) Holy Flame Totem
2) Summon Phantasm
3) Infused Channelling
4) Combustion or Added Fire Damage (Either is fine)
5) Combustion or Added Fire Damage (Either is fine)

and last question: I am running out of mana very fast. any way around this or do I just spam mana flask a lot while leveling
Last edited by GGTeMpLaR on Mar 15, 2020, 2:32:44 AM
also, what order do we take ascendancy points in?
So the "leveling guide" is actually a work in progress thus

- There are a lot of things still missing from it that I wanted to add in, but unfortunately didn't have the time to, as it was drafted very last minute as a response to the question asked by Kharadas. Unlike the other sections of my writeup, which I had thought in depth and worked on for some time before I post them.

- Besides that, I kind of played the Holy Flame Totem only a few times, so it's not very optimized/min-maxed well(Thus no Elemental Focus).

Sorry for any inconvenience caused due to the above.

As for your question

"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I am running out of mana very fast. any way around this or do I just spam mana flask a lot while leveling

What I do is

1. I use Clarity during the leveling process, that so far helps me with all the mana issues till about 40+, which brings the next point.

2. Look for 2 Xopec(Regenerate (5–7) Mana per second) Affix Rings, which have a minimum level requirement of 40, ideally with resist like these 2 which I am using currently

With both the above, you will not have anymore mana regeneration issues.

*Alternatively for mana regeneration, you can buy the unique Praxis Ring which can be used starting from Level 22.

"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
also, what order do we take ascendancy points in?

Ascendancy Skill is taken the same way as the original which is

1) Pursuit of Faith
2) Ritual of Awakening
3) Conviction of Power
4) The 2 points with 20% mana regeneration(The 2 which is not beside the Sign of Purpose Notable)

Hope the above answers your questions

Cheers

Last edited by Vei on Mar 15, 2020, 3:39:45 AM
yes thank you for answering

so I have a tabula and I was using the 5 recommended gems + a fire penetration gem

which would you recommend I swap out for elemental focus?
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
yes thank you for answering

so I have a tabula and I was using the 5 recommended gems + a fire penetration gem

which would you recommend I swap out for elemental focus?

You can replace your Fire Penetration Gem with the Elemental Focus Gem :)

Last edited by Vei on Mar 15, 2020, 4:14:58 AM
Great build so far, thanks. Just reached maps and it feels rly good and mostly safe.

My only concern are the auras and secondary skills. I am confused, because there are so many different options (original post, 3.10 by Vei, PoB by Vei).

Frenzy and CwDT are okay but I can't decide on the last 4-Link. Ideally it would be something passive, like a combination of auras (Banner is already too much for me ;)). Any recommendations?
"
ProV4 wrote:
Great build so far, thanks. Just reached maps and it feels rly good and mostly safe.

My only concern are the auras and secondary skills. I am confused, because there are so many different options (original post, 3.10 by Vei, PoB by Vei).

Frenzy and CwDT are okay but I can't decide on the last 4-Link. Ideally it would be something passive, like a combination of auras (Banner is already too much for me ;)). Any recommendations?

I would suggest the following which is totally passive :) This is the setup I am going for also

Glove(Only Vaal Grace need to be linked to Increased Duration) -
1) Summon Skitterbot
2) Precision(Level 1 for lowest Mana Reserve)
3) Vaal Grace
4) Increased Duration

With this, bow should have a spare socket from Precision moving to the above slot if you are following my suggestion, I will put Blink Arrow in its place.

For a full overview of the Gem Setup, can refer to the Single Curse Option(Under "04. Possible Gem Setup" Section) in my writeup which I had just updated.

With regards to what I have updated, I decided to remove War Banner and this will make Enlighten Level 3 unnecessary. We will lose a bit of DPS but this change opens up 2 socket where it can be used for

A. Blink Arrow which I think is very necessary for Terrain Movement
B. Allowing Increased Duration to be linked to Vaal Grace, extending its duration(around 4 more seconds) when activated

Which I think is totally worth the slight decrease in DPS. It also makes the Gem setup more accessible as we don't need to look for Enlighten Level 3 anymore.

Hi,
Im leveling with holy fire totem and Im completly lost.
I've just reached part 3 of the game, and Im basicaly stuck. I dont make any damage to continue and unluckily I've drop nothing valuable to upgrade my skills.

What should I do? Trying to farm lover area till lvl 16, expecting to get enough to buy FrostFerno? Reroll?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info