[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Alright, finally got round to doing my 36 challenges and finishing up for the league. Here's my final gear. I have a bunch of spare currency that I could've used to finish things like quality on Yoke and corrupting Kaom's but I like to play SSF-ish, if that makes sense.

Here's my PoB, set up for realistic Boss DPS minus flasks. https://pastebin.com/Phhndxqc

Overall an enjoyable build for metamorph, especially after I got past a couple of hurdles I messed up on early on.
Will this rare bow be good in this build?

12% Attack Speed
Damage Penetrates 12% Elemental Res
6% chance to deal double damage
95% ele damage
Attacks with this Weapon penetrate 8% ele res
8% chance to deal double damage
Last edited by MACRO505 on Feb 16, 2020, 5:44:20 PM
"
Vei wrote:
"
mat_24 wrote:

Firstly, big thanks to Lunasicc for sharing this amazing build(Started playing at 3.7) and a guy(KV_AMD_IST_KRIEG) I saw on POE Ninja(No longer visible) build this char differently for my current build inspiration. Lastly many thanks to others who threw in their various ideas in the thread replies which enchances the build.

Thank you!

i am trying to save my build so i respect all my passive tree for follow you guide. i am levl 90, but i found that for do the complete passive tree (you claim level 95) i need 11 passive points, and not the 5 point that i can gain doing 5 levels.

i controlled with /passives and i take all the point. what i miss?

ty (pubblic profile)
"
Tsplodey wrote:
Alright, finally got round to doing my 36 challenges and finishing up for the league.

Congrats! :)

"

i am trying to save my build so i respect all my passive tree for follow you guide. i am levl 90, but i found that for do the complete passive tree (you claim level 95) i need 11 passive points, and not the 5 point that i can gain doing 5 levels.

i controlled with /passives and i take all the point. what i miss?

ty (pubblic profile)

Hi,

Sorry I think the level 95 part caused confusion, it's referring to my current level, not the Passive Tree. I will remove it and put a new note.

Basically both my POB Pastebin and Official Website Passive Tree is base on

1. Level 99 Character with all passive point quest done
2. For the Bandits quest in Act 2, we will kill them all to get 2 additional Passive Points.

I believe in your case you are just missing the 2 Passive Points from the Act 2 Bandits.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Cheers
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Feb 20, 2020, 3:58:01 PM
"
Tsplodey wrote:

Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Cheers

i loa you pob, but not undestand how modify the tree for a levle 90 (what poiny i have to take)

Can explain me better, ty?
So, this is my 3rd PoE league and I have finally discovered what kind of PoE player I am, a totem player :o)

Had a blast with a Freezing Pulse totem build taking down Sirus and after having a severe case of alt-itis, I finally came across this build.
Going to be leveling it up over the weekend.

A couple of quick passive tree questions;

* Based on probably capping out around lvl 93 again, what would you say are the 6 passive points from your lvl 99 PoB that I should NOT spec into, if only making it to lvl 93?

* What are some of the priorities for passive points? Beeline to A, B & then C for example?

"

i loa you pob, but not undestand how modify the tree for a levle 90 (what poiny i have to take)

Can explain me better, ty?

Here's what I will go for in the Passive Tree for a Level 90 (Taking Heartseeker at Level 91) base on the items I am using AND not wanting to level much more :)

POB Pastebin

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/8gEUsvH7

Official Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.2/AAAABAUCAQIgBFEEswUtDjwUTRRxFHUWbxiRGNsaOB0UHmohYCKvI_YkqiT9Jy8qEysmMHEwfDD4MfoylDbpN9Q4UznUOhY6QjpSOtg7ukCgRrdKfUrES3hNklFHVvpYbVnzWiteE2FSZDNmVGaeZ6BoWmhlazRyD3KpdPF2rHbndvd313fleu9_An8rggeCm4SDhmCGgod2i4yNfY2_kFWUb5UFoJ-iAKPypHimiKyqrY2u_a-NtNO8n8BmwTPB1cMTz37Tb9Qj2WDZfNnG3aje-ONq45_kVeZ951TqGO0_7m_vIe9O8kHz3fau9zL4gvjr-d360vxL

If it helps, I have written a "Passive Tree Progression" guide further below, take a look if you are interested :)

Hope this helps!

"
shirt10 wrote:
So, this is my 3rd PoE league and I have finally discovered what kind of PoE player I am, a totem player :o)

Had a blast with a Freezing Pulse totem build taking down Sirus and after having a severe case of alt-itis, I finally came across this build.

* Based on probably capping out around lvl 93 again, what would you say are the 6 passive points from your lvl 99 PoB that I should NOT spec into, if only making it to lvl 93?

* What are some of the priorities for passive points? Beeline to A, B & then C for example?

I am a totem player too! Generally I prefer less hectic and easy life play style(Hey I play a game to relax! And also like the game to play itself for me ;) ) so it's either Summoner or Totem. I realized I don't really like summoner because I don't like my screen to be so messy that I don't even know whats happening. So totem it is!

If it's really fix 93 and not leveling further then I probably will do either of the below

Option 1 - DPS Way(More Damage)

POB Pastebin

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NwpJnxVd

Official Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.2/AAAABAUCAQIgBFEEswUtCIkOPBRxFHUWbxiRGNsaOB0UHmohYCKvI_YkqiT9Jy8qEysmMHEwfDD4MfoylDbpN9Q4UznUOhY6QjpSOtg7ukCgRrdKfUrES3hNklFHVvpYbVnzWitdaF4TYVJkM2ZUZp5noGhaaGVrNHIPcql08Xasdud293fXd-V6738CfyuCB4KbhIOGYIaCh3aLjI19jb-QVZRvlQWa8aCfogCj8qR4poisqq2Nrv2vjbTTvJ_AZsEzwdXDE8qpz37Tb9Qj2WDZfNnG3aje-ONq45_kVeZ951TqGO0_7m_vIe9O8kHz3fau9zL4gvjr-d360v_e

Basically I took away the Farsight Notable area plus the 2 x 5% Maximum Life Passive Point off the Bloodless Notable area so at Level 93 it lets me complete the King of the Hill + Master Fletcher Notable area.

Option 2 - Health is no.1 Way(More Survivability)

POB Pastebin

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/fiMfqjFf

Official Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.2/AAAABAUCAQIgBFEEswUtCIkOPBRNFHEUdRZvGJEY2xo4HRQeaiFgIq8j9iSqJy8qEysmMHEwfDD4MfoylDbpN9Q4UznUOhY6QjpSOtg7ukCgRrdKfUrES3hNklFHVvpYbVnzWitdaF4TYVJkM2ZUZp5noGhaaGVrNHIPcql07XTxdqx253b3d9d35XrvfwJ_K4IHgpuEg4ZghoKHdouMjX2Nv5BVlG-VBZrxoJ-iAKPypHimiKyqrY2u_a-NtNO8n8BmwTPB1cMTyqnPftNv1CPZYNl82cbdqN7442rjn-RV5n3qGO0_7m_vIe9O8kHz3fau9zL4gvjr-d360vxL

In this version I also took away the Farsight Notable area, plus the Heartseeker Notable area so I can keep the 2 x 5%Maximum Life Passive at the Bloodless area and add 1 more 5% Maximum Life just above the Golem's Blood Notable and all these let me still complete the King of the Hill + Master Fletcher Notable area.

See which one you prefer!

I will base on the following example then.

We are leveling with Holy Flame Totem till Level 60(Earliest we can equip Frostferno) then we will switch to using Elemental Hit with Frostferno.

Passive Tree Progression
(Added to my writeup at Page 173)

Spoiler
1. Go for Ancestral Bond Keystone straight (Quite direct path no variation here) so we can start casting 2 Holy Flame Totems.

2. Go for Avatar of Fire Keystone

Note: This is for Holy Flame Totem, if you are using Elemental Hit, you might want to postpone getting the Keystone till you get and socket both Combat Focus Jewels

3. The most boring part, establishing the main path in the Passive Tree. Go down all the way, then to the right, then up, taking all the Strength + Dexterity passives until you reach Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics and take them.

Meanwhile while you are doing point 3 above.

3A. When you manage to get a Rain of Splinter Jewel, go for a Jewel Socket to socket it in.

4. Now we will be preparing to get ready when we can use Elemental Hit with Frostferno at Level 60 so we will be going for Panopticon and Watchtowers Notable(For Ironwood Notable, if your Totems are dying fast take it now, if not take it later when they start to die fast)

Meanwhile while you are doing point 4 above.

4A. Go for 2 Jewel Socket, ideally a few levels before Level 60 so we can socket in the 2 Combat Focus(1 Crimson and 1 Viridian) when we convert to using Elemental Hit with Frostferno Helm at Level 60.

Note: For the 4 Jewel Socket we will be taking base on the final Passive Tree

- Viridian Combat Focus Jewel can be socketed at any of the 4 Jewel Socket.
- Crimson Combat Focus Jewel should not be socketed at the Jewel Socket besides the Fervour Notable as it will not work if it's socketed in there. It can go into any of the remaining 3 Jewel Socket.

5. Now it's time to take all the Life Passives to increase our survivability which means taking

Golem's Blood, Purity of Flesh, Bloodless, Barbarism, Juggernaut, Herbalism, Thick Skin Notables.

Pretty flexible which notable you get first, above is a possible order if anyone wants one.

6. Now that our survivability is taken care of, it's DPS time! Take the DPS Notables in this order

6A. Lava Lash
6B. Lethality
6C. Acuity
6D. King of the Hill
6E. Master Fletcher
6F. Heartseeker
6G. Farsight

Note: Take the last Jewel Socket when you have a good Jewel.

Feel free to adjust anything above as your need requires.

Hope the above helps!

Cheers!

Last edited by Vei on Feb 27, 2020, 8:36:41 AM
"
Vei wrote:
"

"
shirt10 wrote:

I am a totem player too! Generally I prefer less hectic and easy life play style(Hey I play a game to relax! And also like the game to play itself for me ;) ) so it's either Summoner or Totem. I realized I don't really like summoner because I don't like my screen to be so messy that I don't even know whats happening. So totem it is!

Holy smokes, this is a fantastic reply, thank you!
I will be grabbing all the information and copying it into my OneNote document for the weekend play session (when my 10 year old lets me on my own PS4 - damn new Fortnite season :) )

Got an hour earlier and the leveling is buttery smooth, very nice

Early signs point to this and the Freezing Pulse Totem build being my dual mains next season in my first SSF adventure!
"
Vei wrote:

Hope the above helps!

Cheers!

that was wonderfull! ty a lot for all this fine work.

OFF topic: do you know about a real afk build?
"
shirt10 wrote:

Holy smokes, this is a fantastic reply, thank you!
I will be grabbing all the information and copying it into my OneNote document for the weekend play session (when my 10 year old lets me on my own PS4 - damn new Fortnite season :) )

Got an hour earlier and the leveling is buttery smooth, very nice

Early signs point to this and the Freezing Pulse Totem build being my dual mains next season in my first SSF adventure!

You are welcome, very happy to hear that! Have fun with the build! :)

"

that was wonderfull! ty a lot for all this fine work.

OFF topic: do you know about a real afk build?

You are welcome too! Unfortunately, I haven't play AFK builds of any kind before so not really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info