[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
pejtrik11 wrote:

What do u mean with "reroll new char as cheftain??;D its possible to change a class?

You can start new char, leveling is very fast at this league stage when you got all speed leveling items and gems easy available.
At 70-80lvl you equip you all gear and 80-95 will be much faster too.

If you got some currency buy 20 q 1 lvl gems and use those items:

During leveling movement speed and attack speed are most important.

I usually start like that :

I Ground Slam my way to Ancestral Bond so I pick up some phys dmg nodes on way ( respeced later ), than I pick Resolute Technique and Blood magic because I hate mana potions. If you leveling as bow char from lvl 2 use Split Arrow and grab that str nodes instead.

Last edited by Elua on Apr 19, 2019, 7:34:18 AM
"
Elua wrote:
"
pejtrik11 wrote:

What do u mean with "reroll new char as cheftain??;D its possible to change a class?

You can start new char, leveling is very fast at this league stage when you got all speed leveling items and gems easy available.
At 70-80lvl you equip you all gear and 80-95 will be much faster too.

If you got some currency buy 20 q 1 lvl gems and use those items:

During leveling movement speed and attack speed are most important.

I usually start like that :

I Ground Slam my way to Ancestral Bond so I pick up some phys dmg nodes on way ( respeced later ), than I pick Resolute Technique and Blood magic because I hate mana potions. If you leveling as bow char from lvl 2 use Split Arrow and grab that str nodes instead.

just tell me. Its worth to make new char?:D cheftain with my gear will do much more dmg than i have now?
A bit more dmg for sure. But it's not all : as chieftain you can do ele reflect maps, no regen maps. And you got leech. Leech completely changes playstyle, you can be much much more aggressive and faster at map clearing. You will have less dmg mitigation / avoidance but much higher life pool. If you want new thing it worth give a try, you always can go back to templar if you not enjoy and that leveling items cost under 1c each only.

I 100% sure you will love leech from totems. It's just that great.
okey. u got me :D ill try
i have some 70+ marouder so few regrets and we will see :D
Hi, i have some questions this build is not designed for farm easily shaper boss and eventually uber elder, because i dont know if i have something wrong in my build because the encounters kill me instantly. If someone can help me my profile is public.
Hi guys,

After having played the templar ele hit totem build last season I wanted to give the scion a try. First of all I want to say thank you to my buddy Lunasicc187 for writing this guide and still answering all my annoying questions :) You have been a great help. Thanks a lot.

I am almost done with min-maxing my gear and obviously I replaced some slots with synthesized gear.

I replaced the opal rings with synthesized implicit rings since I've learned from your build that attack speed scales like crazy :)

In addition I have crafted onslaught boots which gave me an insane dps boost.

Last but not least I also crafted jewels to leverage the syntesized implicits.

Cheers
Sintra

Regular Gear:

Synthesized Gear:

Synthesized Jewels:

Last edited by XArkiyuX on Apr 19, 2019, 6:15:29 PM
I'm really struggling with higher end content towards end-game. I realize I'm missing the corruptions but my POB is showing a FRACTION of the damage. Even when I simulate the corruptions and 8 more skill points I'm not even approaching the 2m damage that you show in the non min-max version of the build. Character name is Yelims.

Last edited by Pyro88321 on Apr 19, 2019, 6:36:02 PM
Trying this build now, lvl 72 so far feels good, but how do you get 5 totems? I have only 4, from Pursuit of Faith, Skirmish and Ancestral Bond.
"
Hartgroove wrote:
Trying this build now, lvl 72 so far feels good, but how do you get 5 totems? I have only 4, from Pursuit of Faith, Skirmish and Ancestral Bond.

Let me guess, you are not a native English speaker (like me). I had the same question a few pages before this one. For native English speakers, the text is clear: You can only have 4 totems.

Thank you
Greetings,

Still love the build. In fact, I played for a couple weeks an Occultist ES/CI and came back to this build.

Now, I have a question:

It is not to put down this build. It is AWESOME! With cheap gears, you can do all content (I did it until Shaper, that I still have to do.). But after playing a 10.5k ES/CI build, I am wondering: Is is possible to transform this life build to a ES/CI build? The reason I am asking, it is because the survivability would be extended a lot by the fast ES regen.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info