[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
In following the guide, which I really like, I can't seem to figure out how you're getting 5 totems.

I have +1 from quiver, +1 from ancestral bond, and +1 from persuit of faith for a total of 4 totems @ 2 summoned per click.

What am I missing?

Hi buddy,

please read the changes in the changelog (beginning of the guide) version 3.5. There you´ll find your answer.

Cheers

Got it, thanks! :D
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Hey Buddy I have built your build too but i am getting not even a potion of the damage you have... also im nearly oneshot from every mob... even with 5k hp could you tell me whats the reason?

https://pastebin.com/iYSSJgds

hope i can do it better with your help
First: thanks for the guide its the most badass build I have ever played. I really enjoy that you can start very cheap (Chinsol, Skirmish, Frostferno is really cheap without corruptions)..

I have a few questions:

- Question 1:

Kaoms Heart should only be bought with corruption right? Because If I buy one with 35% fire damage without corruption, only my life pool goes up. Damage only adds 3000dps, even though I dont have any dmg stats on my current chest...

- Question 2:

Why should I choose the green nodes on passive tree right up, instead of the ones down right that give more damage in PoB? These are the last nodes you are skilling. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks for helping buddies!
"
HKKy0 wrote:
Hey Buddy I have built your build too but i am getting not even a potion of the damage you have... also im nearly oneshot from every mob... even with 5k hp could you tell me whats the reason?

https://pastebin.com/iYSSJgds

hope i can do it better with your help

Took your PoB, put your gems to lvl 20 (21 Ele hit), put double corruption on Frostferno, put Point Blank on Quiver, checked the same boxes he has in config and crafted elemental damage to attacks on rings and put in a Diamond flask instead of one of the Quicksilvers:
https://pastebin.com/58vmp0Hj

380k dps per totem, still a bit to go, but much closer.

With much cheaper changes: Crafted WED on rings, Diamond flask and ticked the same boxes he has:

https://pastebin.com/dxetHmiE

160k dps per totem (This is changes you can do basically for free.)

Also, your hit chance is at 84%, you should look at getting some more accuracy.
Hey Avous thanks for your tips!
"
Avous wrote:
put double corruption on Frostferno,

How to do that? Only via temple?
"
"
Avous wrote:
put double corruption on Frostferno,

How to do that? Only via temple?

Temple is the only way for double corruption, yes.

Single-corruption is usually plenty though, and buying a double corrupted one is insanely expensive, so even if you managed to make a double corrupted yourself, you are probably better off selling it for a single corrupt one and investing more in the rest of your gear lol.

Edit: About your Kaom's question, I reckon you want it mainly for the life, and the fire-damage and eventual corruption for more damage or res is just a cherry on top.

500 life is nothing to scuff at, and takes your char from kinda squishy to pretty damn tanky.

Since this build relies on a fair bit of dodge/evasion, it is pretty far between the big hits, but you still need enough life to not get oneshot.
Last edited by Avous on Mar 22, 2019, 3:43:21 PM
Got really lucky this league.

its all selfcrafted - Skirmish was 10 tries. Helmet dont know, maybe 20 I stopped counting.

2ex,2.5ex,35c

I dont know what rings to buy.. And what I should do next .. I checked some Gloves that are mentioned here in guide but I dont know why I should use them, its only a little damage more... Am I doing something wrong with PoB?

What is more important?

- Gloves?
- Rings?
- Corruption on Bow?
- Corruption on Amulett?
- Corruption on Kaoms Heart?
-- I guess these one I wont do because its expensive as hell. Only got 3 ex left.
Last edited by j0hnnyclaymore on Mar 23, 2019, 8:19:05 AM
Just popping in to say how much I'm enjoying this build.

Started my inquisitor as Divine Ire, but that didn't quite fit my taste so when I got the prophecy for Frostferno, I just went out and bought a cheap 5L Chin Sol, 1 socket Tombfist and Skirmish with no corruption.

Slapped on two Le Heup of All so I had attributes to wear everything, a Karui Ward for a bit of damage and filled the rest out with rares I had.

I'm "only" at 3.4k hp but feel pretty tanky, only stuff I died to recently is some intervention stuff when I lag out and a T7 Shaper slam...

I always forget how surprisingly tanky totems builds are, since you can spend most of your time just staying away from the enemies while your totems do all the work lol.
del
Last edited by hawle163 on Mar 23, 2019, 9:22:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info