[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
How do I make my totems not die so often on T8plus maps?

as a hiero you want them to recast very often to have the charges at max all the time. at least thats what I do
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Xrande wrote:
I look at OP's POB and the Ele Hit DPS is hitting 1-2 million. Mine is showing 100k. Granted I do not have all the expensive gear yet, but is it 10-20x way more DPS difference with Yoke, +2 projectile level, Point Blank, etc?

Even though without the very expensive gear, so far in T13 or so, the DPS is still very high and I am only L80.

It is not only the obvious gear like mentioned above. it is also:
- perfect unique jewels (preferably corrupted with benefits))
- 2xattack speed+life regular jewels (preferably corrupted with benefits)
- attack speed with life abyss jewels (preferably corrupted with benefits))
- 21/20 gems
- 15 or so more nodes, a good bit of which are dps
- the best boot enchantment
- opal rings with high WED and life
all while maintaining 75/75/75 resists.

It all adds up and multiplies....

This build has the great advantage (for me) that you can sink almost infinite money in it. As I usually burn out within one day after the final piece of gear is added on a character, this should really help.

also mentioned here, the PoB of the guide has the legacy bow with 100% on close range what was nerfed to 50%. that is a massive difference.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Hello i'm currently playing this build and I wondered if a non corrupted yoke of suffering is always better than an amulet with buff like elemental damage with attack skills, fire damage, etc...
I check on PoB and maybe i'm doing it wrong but it doesn't buff me.
I have this at the moment.
"
Replaiz wrote:
Hello i'm currently playing this build and I wondered if a non corrupted yoke of suffering is always better than an amulet with buff like elemental damage with attack skills, fire damage, etc...
I check on PoB and maybe i'm doing it wrong but it doesn't buff me.
I have this at the moment.

Go see his guide again why Yoke was chosen. Fire elemental damage now can do Shock. Pure DPS ignoring shock mechanic, your amulet wins. But go under Configuration in POB, check enemy is shocked and your DPS almost doubled.

The modifier Your Elemental Damage Can Shock allows fire and cold damage to shock, but still requires chance to shock (for non-crit hits), or a critical strike (which inherently carries a 100% chance) -- That's why OP urged to get crit enchant on the boots.

That's why on the way to Primeval Force, it is good to take additional 10% chance to shock.

Anyone has any ideas if we can trigger or do chill or freeze effects on mobs?

I read about using cwdt + cold snap or glacial cascade etc.
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
How do I make my totems not die so often on T8plus maps?

as a hiero you want them to recast very often to have the charges at max all the time. at least thats what I do

Oh I am noob, sorry.
I had gems in Frostferno fresh quality 20% and started from 0 level .. now i have 20/19 .. close to 20/20 and its much better :)
Last edited by HELLERcz on Mar 20, 2019, 3:31:00 AM
"
Xrande wrote:

The modifier Your Elemental Damage Can Shock allows fire and cold damage to shock, but still requires chance to shock (for non-crit hits), or a critical strike (which inherently carries a 100% chance) -- That's why OP urged to get crit enchant on the boots.

That's why on the way to Primeval Force, it is good to take additional 10% chance to shock.

I'm now back on the fence on choosing the shock nodes instead of the 12% nodes.

I have 54% chance to shock without these nodes, and about 30% crit, giving me about 65% to shock per hit. Given that the totems fire about twice per second and I have 4 of them, almost everything will be shocked without these nodes.

BTW: the crit on the boots is nice for shock, but what you really want is the extra 9% chance to do critical damage that it gives you. This is another 7-8% additional dps
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
I guess the TS made a huge mistake counting DPS with 5 totems
but we can't summon more than 4 in 3.5 and 3.6
so the dps isn't 9+kk, it's around 8kk with 4 totems up (6.5kk in defensive style)

6S+5L chin sol is at least 40c corrupted
Yoke costs 2ex in low roll
Kaom is around 2ex
Opal rings with nice rolls will cost you 1ex each at least
Watcher eye will cost you at least 4-5ex with single Grace/Haste rolls, double rolled will cost 15ex+

so I guess 1-3ex is enough to invest in Yoke and decent res items (casual body armour, cheap rings, gloves, boots, Frostferno, Quill rain, skirmish) to farm red maps and step-by-step improve your build
Last edited by fabregas88 on Mar 20, 2019, 5:36:19 AM
"
fabregas88 wrote:
I guess the TS made a huge mistake counting DPS with 5 totems
but we can't summon more than 4 in 3.5 and 3.6
so the dps isn't 9+kk, it's around 8kk with 4 totems up (6.5kk in defensive style)

6S+5L chin sol is at least 40c corrupted
Yoke costs 2ex in low roll
Kaom is around 2ex
Opal rings with nice rolls will cost you 1ex each at least
Watcher eye will cost you at least 4-5ex with single Grace/Haste rolls, double rolled will cost 15ex+

so I guess 1-3ex is enough to invest in Yoke and decent res items (casual body armour, cheap rings, gloves, boots, Frostferno, Quill rain, skirmish) to farm red maps and step-by-step improve your build

I would recommend:
- getting the Yoke after the Kaom's Heart (the added life really helps)
- using Chin Sol ASAP instead of a Quill Rain (the 50% closeness bonus of Chin Sol does not show up on the tooltip. so a Quill Rain only seems better
- using a 4L Chin Sol will work perfectly for a long long time.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Hey been after a solid easy totem build this looks very well made just quick question whats the difference between regular and min/max skill tree is there alot of respect points needed to roll and change the tree with better gear or is it much safer go regular until i get top end gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info