[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

I like this buid but im havin problems with the totem life, totems die too fast just when i put them, what could i do?
Hi
thx for the build i love it
just want to know if u have a way to defeat Hall of the Grandmasters or if u need a carry?
"
Alvarohur wrote:
I like this buid but im havin problems with the totem life, totems die too fast just when i put them, what could i do?

Are you sure that you are not in elemental reflet map? In normal maps they are fine. They are killing bosses while im died. They are better than golems :D.
"
Carthosis wrote:
Hi
thx for the build i love it
just want to know if u have a way to defeat Hall of the Grandmasters or if u need a carry?

Hi,

I tired several HoGM but I always came across at least one grandmaster that I couldn´t kill. The only really problematic GMs are:

1) mull_gubben
2) demi´s spider queen

My friend with Winter Orb and Frost Bomb (for degen effect) did these GMs pretty easy. Otherwise you need a carry for it.

Cheers
"
"
Alvarohur wrote:

Are you sure that you are not in elemental reflet map? In normal maps they are fine. They are killing bosses while im died. They are better than golems :D.

I think the level of the ranged totem support was low, i bought a lvl 20 and this looks better. I didnt know that the lvl of the gem affected the totem life
Hello,
First of all, thanks for the build, it's totally perfect!

Looks like I made a mistake - spent lot of chaos on, well, not perfect Chin Sol -

Its has decent "Increased Physical Damage", but only 50% More Damage with Arrow Hits at Close Range.
I'm currently running 10-11 tier maps, and have no problems dealing with bosses, but is it for long?..
This stat have no effect in PoB, so I dont really know, how important it is.

Is it worth 1-2ex to change it to "100% more damage at close range", even with lesser DPS?
___
(UPD - I know,
"
Chin Sol Bow got nerfed to 50% increased damage at close range (down from 100%). With my char & gear I edited the Chin Sol in PoB to the 50% roll and the damage loss / output per totem is decreased by 24%.

...but there are still many Chin Sols with "100% more damage" available in PoE trade, and still not finding the effect of it in PoB)
Last edited by 4APAEV on Jan 20, 2019, 2:22:48 PM
For those who want to sink a bit more currency... I found this bow to give me a fairly large DPS increase. Also attacks much faster.

Loving the build, but I'm so confused on how to get both Combat Focus jewels in. I can get the Crimson in on the left side of the tree near celestial options, but cannot fit the Viridian in anywhere with 40dex/40strength in range. Am I missing something?

Edit: Newb alert. turns out its a combination of STR and DEX, not 40 of each.
Last edited by Aeronious on Jan 20, 2019, 6:18:22 PM
So, in 3.5 the max number of totems we can get with all the setup is 4 or i am missing something ?
"
PhilMcCack wrote:
For those who want to sink a bit more currency... I found this bow to give me a fairly large DPS increase. Also attacks much faster.

Why is this so much powerful then the Chin Sol? Is the "... Chance to deal double damage" applied to the totems? Also the "... penetrates elemental resis" will not be applied, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info