3.4.3b Patch Notes

Ran T16 map, this is the result:

T16 chiseled/Alched/Vaaled with 142% quantity:

Short path with a corner at 248 Delve:

I'm done! :D Was fun while it lasted! Could casually farm T11 and enjoy Delve, now T16 not enough apparently. Unlike that top 1% that pushed to 1k-2k Delve I can't play 24/7 hours doing 1 hour of maps to cover 10-15 minutes of Delve :)

See you all in the next league I suppose!
Last edited by ChewMyFudge on Sep 21, 2018, 2:54:11 PM
GGG should give a raise to the designer of this league...
He/she/it is clearly a company asset...
Last edited by Sir_Firvain on Sep 21, 2018, 3:08:04 PM
"
rhenk75 wrote:
I think that maybe there's a "design" problem with this league. For me, it's probably the best league I've played. The Delve mechanic is great, and it encourgaes you to play more and more to achieve depper leves on the mine and also trying to push your build or trying new ones.

how exactly is delve motivating you to go deeper? in fact I went back from my max depth which is barely above one hundred when some delve battles almost killed me and went back to monster level 66-68 and still found fossils, resonators and chests with divination cards (the most desirable loot) there. other than challenges, there is almost zero tangible reason to go much deeper, which is of course one of the design fails of this entire thing. less depth = less sulfite (so more nodes) and less chance to get killed and lose my xp

sure, four socket resonators might have a minimum depth, but then again I heard some people who went all out on the depth still never got one of those... same for the elusive "delve bosses" who might appear at some certain depth
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 21, 2018, 3:20:56 PM
"
rhenk75 wrote:

- Density on mines is faaaaar better than on maps. For example, I play several Acid Lakes maps (tier 14), and there are several places on the map where I', walking and there are no enemies.

density in the mines is a fucking joke cause enemies are unkillable!!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
AAAARG!

Sultfite is even WORSE!!! (and I was so hopeful (and naive) that the 3.4.3 would fix stuff)

Red maps give 3x sulfite more than before (Yay!)

all mine lanes have INCREASED 4x sulfite needed (I checked the values between 100-200)...

And I was hopeful i would ever get to depth 300.....

I'll stop wasting my time. I finished my atlas, delving sulfite is bad and now even more annoying.
I'll wait for next patch. only the daily vorci and Zana for me... until next update..
I think there's too much deviation in the amount of sulphite you get per rock.

In T11, I got sulphite in the range (547, 791).
In T12, I got sulphite in the range (647, 837).

I only ran just one T16 107% quant map so far and I got two rocks from it, 829 and 1162.
I actually got more sulphite from the max in a T12 map than from the first rock I clicked on in a T16.

I'm also getting a lot of cases where I get more sulphite in the same maps that have lower quality.

T11 Colonnade 72% -> 596.5 (547 & 646)
T11 Colonnade 78% -> 735
T11 Colonnade 92% -> 675 ??

T11 Factory 68% -> 711
T11 Factory 75% -> 519 ??
T11 Factory 92% -> 628 ??

T11 UGS 72% -> 607
T11 UGS 108% -> 598 ????

T13 Caldera 63% -> 709
T13 Caldera 78% -> 798
T13 Caldera 92% -> 769 ??

Sure there's an overall trend of higher quality = more sulphite, but the huge deviation makes it useless.
So what's the point on creating a new mechanic with some nice new content and proudly announce it for weeks, then all of sudden you just kill any fun the player base is having with the new content? So basically you just want us to keep doing what we've been doing for the past years, map over and over again, the same old stuff, in exchange to do a few nodes on the new content, which barely pay up for the time wasted on grinding sulphite.

Seriously, do you even play your own game? Whoever is in charge of new implements is even aware of how bad these last decisions are? Did you even test your maths before simply putting them on 2 rushed patches in less than 8 hours?
Delve cost even after last two patches is just insane, now i can do only 1 min delve every few maps. And my delve monster level is a waaay lower than on maps, technically saying i have to grid a lot maps now to enjoy 1 minute delving.

That's not fun.
I'm switching to do only dailes now, until it got fixed.
Delving was fun, delve league was fresh, but you just ruined it for me and for a good part of your player base.
Idea to farm sulphite was more or less okay, while it was easy and prices was low, but now it's just obnoxious. With with last changes you're not encouraging to 'to play the highest map content', you're encouraging to stop delving at all.
"
Mukee wrote:
So what's the point on creating a new mechanic with some nice new content and proudly announce it for weeks, then all of sudden you just kill any fun the player base is having with the new content? So basically you just want us to keep doing what we've been doing for the past years, map over and over again, the same old stuff, in exchange to do a few nodes on the new content, which barely pay up for the time wasted on grinding sulphite.

Seriously, do you even play your own game? Whoever is in charge of new implements is even aware of how bad these last decisions are? Did you even test your maths before simply putting them on 2 rushed patches in less than 8 hours?

It's because GGG found out that someone, somewhere, was having fun playing PoE.
"
rhenk75 wrote:
The solution to all these problem is, first, to improve maps. Better density, better layouts, better drop, better xp gain... And second, you can adjust the sulphite gain so we can play maps first because they're fun to play, and then also because we need the sulphite.

And what, let people have enough currency that filthy casuals who only play measily 6 hours per day would be able to actually craft? Let people to be able to actually drop stuff instead of trading it? Let people... to have FUN? No, no, no.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Sep 21, 2018, 4:54:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info