3.4.3b Patch Notes

Lets see if it will be better. Right now it is unplayable. Dont wanna play STD league for 2 hrs to delve for 20 mins as it is right now.

I think most people will be ok with 1 map = 1 delve trip of the same tier. Right now its more like 3 maps = 1 trip.

Let's see if the new patch fixes the problem.

At this point really dont wanna play Delve any more.
Alright QA team, let's get ready to test this patch! :D
MFJonesHC
"
MagnusParvus wrote:
To paraphrase Tropic Thunder... Never go full exponential.

haha. I have my doubts it was actually exponential and not quadratic or something equally pedestrian.
wtf, another untested content.bugs/servers crashs/resets ...
this league is a joke.
BaronCrovax ign.
"
Lets see if it will be better. Right now it is unplayable. Dont wanna play STD league for 2 hrs to delve for 20 mins as it is right now.

I think most people will be ok with 1 map = 1 delve trip of the same tier. Right now its more like 3 maps = 1 trip.

Let's see if the new patch fixes the problem.

At this point really dont wanna play Delve any more.

Same feelings here. Besides the fact I tried to just go to Mine Encampment 3x and my game crashed due the instant memory leak bug. Even killed my browser (8GB RAM and this started after the patch). Think I'll stay off the game for now.
Are you guys going to give everyone the 30k sulphite cap and not give back the azurite we spent making it to the 5k cap?

I thought we were going to need to upgrade it to reach 30k, now i've spent probably like over 20k azurite in reaching the old cap, so you guys would give everyone just a 30k cap and that azurite is lost.

I think the new sulphite gain is fine, earning over 700 sulphite per vein in t11-13 maps, i've had maps in the past that have up to 3 veins of sulphite, so you can potentially leave a red map with 1500-2000 sulphite.

I really hope there's no rollback, just got a unique map drop that i need.
The 3.4.3 patch looked like a nerf (after doing a short testing of sulphite ratios) and this sounds like an additional nerf.

WTF?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Here's hoping that things turn out for the best. I'll have my fingers crossed one more time.
"
Ury401 wrote:
Are you guys going to give everyone the 30k sulphite cap and not give back the azurite we spent making it to the 5k cap?

I thought we were going to need to upgrade it to reach 30k, now i've spent probably like over 20k azurite in reaching the old cap, so you guys would give everyone just a 30k cap and that azurite is lost.

I think the new sulphite gain is fine, earning over 700 sulphite per vein in t11-13 maps, i've had maps in the past that have up to 3 veins of sulphite, so you can potentially leave a red map with 1500-2000 sulphite.

Um, I think you totally misunderstood this. Lets say there at 10 cap tiers you can increase.. they moved what those numbers actually gave you, they didn't reduce the number of tiers. so the old 5K cap became a 30K cap before patch. that cap will be 18K after this patch if what i read in the development manifesto was right. Azurite required never changed and everyone still has to upgrade themselves.

Also they don't do rollbacks really lol. which is why we ghet notice server is going down. tells you to get out and stop playing and if you lose something at the borderline you had warning
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Sep 21, 2018, 3:02:59 AM
"
Ury401 wrote:

e: the "tiers" of azurite storage are the same, just cap changes afaik.
Last edited by ladish on Sep 21, 2018, 3:16:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info