3.4.3b Patch Notes

"
Rake7 wrote:
"
ChewMyFudge wrote:

I tested today, got Mino T16 map to 20 quality, alched it, vaaled into 8 mod with 142% quantity. Got 926 Sulph in there. My next short path with a corner costs 1.2k Sulph and that's in depth 255. It doesn't feel balanced when T16 8 mod gives only 200 points more than T11 8 mod.

This short part is still a 2 segment way, don't forget that.

I'm at 240 right know and was running T13 maps for sulfit before and after the patch. Before i got around 170 sulphit and one segment was around 160. Now i get around 850 and one segment is 600. So, its still a buff for me. Can´t talk about other deeps ofc.

From the psychological point of view, the whole thing of increasing the costs and rewards was a bad thing. Everybody was used to the small numbers of sulphit costs. And although i knew i can now delve more than before, the numbers felt quite bad for me, just psychological wise.

It's smaller than a single segment if you look closely. Still, somehow it's double the cost of 640 which my single segment costs
Last edited by ChewMyFudge on Sep 21, 2018, 7:40:29 PM
I don´t think you should evaluate that on the visual presentation. You should be able to see that your normal one segment costs are around 600 sulphit. So that one you are showing is just a two segment one.

Is it really that important that each segment exactly represents the length visually?
"
ChewMyFudge wrote:
It's smaller than a single segment if you look closely. Still, somehow it's double the cost of 640 which my single segment costs

Artistic noside aside, it is an L-shaped connection, whic is 2 segments - horisontal and vertical.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Rake7 wrote:
I don´t think you should evaluate that on the visual presentation. You should be able to see that your normal one segment costs are around 600 sulphit. So that one you are showing is just a two segment one.

Is it really that important that each segment exactly represents the length visually?

Funny that you mention it, because it actually IS that short. Well whatever, I don't like the change and so no point being here. Have fun if you enjoying it! I preffered how it was before 3.4.3(b) patches
Last edited by ChewMyFudge on Sep 21, 2018, 8:02:45 PM
Since its not that well integrated into the core game, more like a game within a game, what I would liked is to get rid of Mad Niko from the body of the map and on;y appear once the boss has been killed. The quantity of Sulphite could then be made proportional to the amount of damage inflicted during the mapping. That way those who just rush to the boss would get less than those that clear the map and better quality maps would automatically return more Sulphite. Thus it would be more integrated into the core game and the game played as originally intended.

Since the node is the main goal then fixed price between nodes, no matter how long, would have been nice.
after this last update i noticed a sudden change to my incinerate mana costs, i was never NEVER running out of mana (40+ mana per seconds) using my channeling skills (about 12 mana cost), but now after this patch my mana is gone in a few seconds ??
"
after this last update i noticed a sudden change to my incinerate mana costs, i was never NEVER running out of mana (40+ mana per seconds) using my channeling skills (about 12 mana cost), but now after this patch my mana is gone in a few seconds ??

did you un-equip clarity or something obvious like that?
Next league please ;)
Mirror of Kalandra?
I've had t15 maps with +100 quality, in which there are 2 or 3 veins in it (I remember perfectly Carcass Map having 3 sulphite veins).

The weird thing was that the first one yeld over 1k sulphite, while the other 2 yeld around 700 sulphite.

This happened to anyone else?
Speaking of visual appearence of segments length :D
Spoiler
(pre-3.4.3)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info