3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
"
Just to clarify:
When they said SEGMENTS are capped to a max cost of 2000 sulphite..

They don't mean from node to node!
They mean segments. They can have from one to who knows how many segments.

So if you see like an L shaped and rather short path between 2 nodes, that'd be 2 segments.

Edit: On another note.

Now I'm getting more than half the amount if I play alone than duo!

Atzurite isn't shared.

I don't like solo play all that much but this league really seems to encourage it :/

Please redefine "segment" my node drops from 292 to 293 costing 2500. 292-293 in my opinion is a "segment" and considering the cost per segment was capped at 2k in the fucking 900s. Why the actual fuck is this so called segment" costing this much for 1 in the 200's!?!?!

I believe it's basically one segment of the whole grid map as seen in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2204851

Now I might be wrong. Perhaps someone in the office wants to jump in and clarify it for good?
It seems like sulphite acquisition and costs scaled at a MUCH higher rate than our cart capacity. I used to be able to run 6-8 delves per full bar now I'm lucky to run 2. Kind of sucks having to swap back and forth between mapping and delving so frequently.

4x delving cost but 2x cart capacity applied. Doesn't make sense. (level 150)
Last edited by tyguild on Sep 20, 2018, 9:09:25 PM
"
krab90 wrote:
"
"

this game is 100% free

If this game is free, then the GGG can release shit instead of a patch?

It's up to them to decide what quality level of patches to release. If they like to make shitty patches and rush quick fixes so be it.
I pretty sure they care about their player base and not completely turned into blizzard scam. But this patch wasn't tested properly at all.

Blizzard cares quite a lot, I am in each single Alpha test they do, it´s great communication and a lot is changed based on our feedback. While I disagree with WOW´s current design, they are anything but non caring.

GGG has not once said anything to my suggestions, not once replied to the AH issue, the stash tab problem, or DX 11 crashes.

GGG is a much smaller company, so I take that as a minor excuse, but as much Blizzard designs WOW for raiders, as much GGG designs POE for 1% of the playerbase, while ignoring everyone else.
Nice going ggg, I said fuck it to delve and went back to standard but when i try and load a skill tree form the site to respec my toon that got reset they get stuck at 99%. Is it possible that you can do a patch and not fuck up 5 other things in the process at least once?
fak
Last edited by jrv209 on Nov 18, 2018, 6:49:23 AM
Close to a week ago I told you this was an unhealthy change.

People told me to fuck off.

YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED AND I TOLD YOU SO, THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!
"
Ygidua wrote:
Blizzard cares quite a lot, I am in each single Alpha test they do, it´s great communication and a lot is changed based on our feedback. While I disagree with WOW´s current design, they are anything but non caring.

GGG has not once said anything to my suggestions, not once replied to the AH issue, the stash tab problem, or DX 11 crashes.

GGG is a much smaller company, so I take that as a minor excuse, but as much Blizzard designs WOW for raiders, as much GGG designs POE for 1% of the playerbase, while ignoring everyone else.

Oh that reminds me...

Shameless bump of my feedback/suggestion!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076443

And here is another question:
How do I actually know if they are occasionally browsing the feedback section and look at all/most posts?
Sometimes I feel like it's just another section of the forum where people can talk to each other and about specific subjects, instead of serving as a place where the company can collect and evaluate potentially good feedback.

Ps. I'd be happy with a simple "thank you for the feedback" so I know you actually read that. If you ignore it afterwards or not, that's up to you. But read it at least once. Thank you
"
How do I actually know if they are occasionally browsing the feedback section and look at all/most posts?

Simple answer: they don't. It's just a dump where player's feed back is left to rot forever.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
SULPHITE ISN'T CAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Oblitus wrote:
"

Simple answer: they don't. It's just a dump where player's feed back is left to rot forever.

It's quite apparent they care more about the subreddit than this place since reddit gets more traffic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info