3.4.3 Patch Notes

Tier 7 rare map: 186 Sulph gain
Tier 11 rare/vaaled 8 mod map: 580 Sulph gain
Tier 16 with enough mods: 2500~ gain

Current Delve 255, next path costs about 3700 Sulph

The new system makes being able to Delve a complete grind. If before I could casually run red maps (T11 which I mostly have) and delve just as much. Now? I will need to run about 30 red maps (all 8 mods no less), in hopes I will get at least 2 piles per map (60 total) to what it seems to be. Run 10-15 points only in Delve.

Suddenly I'm not playing casually, it just feels like a job to sustain Delve while I barely get any T15-16 map drops and stuck in T11-12 maps.

You either RUN T16, or you grind Atlas with lower tier maps to Delve often enough. Was this intended?
Last edited by ChewMyFudge on Sep 20, 2018, 9:29:03 PM
Patch killed Delve league
good job GGG
"
"
Ygidua wrote:
Blizzard cares quite a lot, I am in each single Alpha test they do, it´s great communication and a lot is changed based on our feedback. While I disagree with WOW´s current design, they are anything but non caring.

GGG has not once said anything to my suggestions, not once replied to the AH issue, the stash tab problem, or DX 11 crashes.

GGG is a much smaller company, so I take that as a minor excuse, but as much Blizzard designs WOW for raiders, as much GGG designs POE for 1% of the playerbase, while ignoring everyone else.

Oh that reminds me...

Shameless bump of my feedback/suggestion!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076443

And here is another question:
How do I actually know if they are occasionally browsing the feedback section and look at all/most posts?
Sometimes I feel like it's just another section of the forum where people can talk to each other and about specific subjects, instead of serving as a place where the company can collect and evaluate potentially good feedback.

Ps. I'd be happy with a simple "thank you for the feedback" so I know you actually read that. If you ignore it afterwards or not, that's up to you. But read it at least once. Thank you

They do all their "marketing" through a few streamers and fan sites. Without ZiggyD, I would be completely out of touch with the game.

Maybe this is the future of gaming marketing, where you "employ" some streamer and he spreads the word, while you give him free stash tabs and supporter packages as a reward... Problem is, a streamer plays your game in a different way than the average joe, which results in what we see now at POE.
"
ChewMyFudge wrote:
Tier 7 rare map: 186 Sulph gain
Tier 11 rare/vaaled 8 mod map: 580 Sulph gain
Tier 16 with enough mods: 2500~ gain

Current Delve 255, next path costs about 3700 Sulph

The new system makes being able to Delve a complete grind. If before I could casually run red maps (T11 which I mostly have) and delve just as much. Now? I will need to run about 30 red maps (all 8 mods no less), in hopes I will get at least 2 piles per map (60 total) to what it seems to be. Run 10-15 points only in Delve.

Suddenly I'm not playing casually, it just feels like a job to sustain Delve while I barely get any T15-16 map drops and stuck in T11-12 maps.

You either RUN T16, or you grind Atlas with lower tier maps to Delve often enough. Was this intended?

you got lucky with t16, i got 1000, 1300 and 1600 (first one on party 120 iiq, the others 100 iiq). now is harder to sustain sulphite playing mapas 14+
Last edited by Abax11 on Sep 20, 2018, 9:37:44 PM
I'm still DCing in delve. Seriously?

Grinding quarry is still better than returns on running maps BTW. I'm not spending 5-10 minutes searching all over T8s for 250 sulfite when I can run quarry 10 times in less than 2.5 minutes for 300.

If maps had a minimum - that's minimum, not max - of 6 nodes for sulfite and you doubled the output per node, then I might be forced to change that opinion. And that's still "might."

For now, quarry it is, you just lowered my enjoyment of the league.

You need to fix this seriously it sucks.

"
you got lucky with t16, i got 1000, 1300 and 1600 (first one on party 120 iiq, the others 100 iiq). now is harder to sustain sulphite playing mapas 14+

Yea, I mean Delve was a breath of fresh air. Map a bit, Delve some. Good balance. Now it's GRIND to Delve once or twice..

We've been mapping for years. Why lock people out of Delve content?

As someone mentioned before:

How deep you can go should mostly be gated behind how hard the content is and not behind a ridiculous grind.
"
ChewMyFudge wrote:
"

Yea, I mean Delve was a breath of fresh air. Map a bit, Delve some. Good balance. Now it's GRIND to Delve once or twice..

We've been mapping for years. Why lock people out of Delve content?

As someone mentioned before:

How deep you can go should mostly be gated behind how hard the content is and not behind a ridiculous grind.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly this!
Isn't this a negative effect of gentrification?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This sucks!
3 x T16 maps 100% quant + harb mod = roughly 4650 sulphite.

Depth 337 -> 1 one small path to a regular yellow box 3893 sulphite ...

If that is working as intended you guys have lost any and all perspective :)

IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info