3.4.3 Patch Notes

So this patch literally changes nothing, only killing Quarry.

Now it takes me 2611 supphite for one gap of progression, while doing 8 mods t14 only gives 1160 supphite.

Before the patch it took 440 to progress one gap, and t14 map gave around 180 supphite.

Before the patch it took 2~3 hrs of mapping to just delve once, now it takes 2~3 hrs to delve once to. (once mean 5k supphite -> 30k now)

Before people did quarry because mapping takes way too long to get enough supphite to delve, now mapping takes equally as long to gain enough supphite while quarry is unplayable.

All you do is inflate supphite to bigger numbers and nothing else.
The ratio is literally the same, just bigger numbers.
There's no benefit or improvement gained in this patch.

Maybe it's really time for me to quit this league, there's no point playing alt in this league too.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 20, 2018, 8:28:53 PM
I think what's happening here is, GGG is aware that this league kind of has to be good.

And now they are perhaps panicking a little bit and trying to balance it out ASAP to make sure it's good early on, while doing more harm than good.

Did they target those guys delving really far down with the sulphite changes?
I see it as a pain in the bum for casuals (the guys with less time) now, they have no real way to explore deep delves as they have to invest quite some time in farming the fuel now.
R.I.P. delve league. thanks for gimping the costs. i thought progression was slow enough before the patch but now its far worse. who's genius idea was this anyways? increase sulphite cost by 4983794% or whatever, but increase the sulphite payouts on a much lower scale. so its only worthwhile if youre constantly running t16 maps with some crazy mods on item quantiy, assuming you can sustain the costs of running the maps

they should just go back to the way it was before. this is just downright stupid. theyre stripping the fun right out of it and turning it into a full time job just to gain enough sulphite to travel a few modes. youve nerfed the system into oblivion and we're not even 2 weeks in. what was once a great concept and had good potential to be implemented into the base game is now only taking a dive for the worse.

great job fellas, keep up the good work. give yourselves a pat on the back!
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Sep 20, 2018, 8:35:39 PM
"
mic01851165 wrote:

Now it takes me 2611 supphite for one gap of progression, while doing 8 mods t14 only gives 1160 supphite.

Before the patch it took 440 to progress one gap, and t14 map gave around 180 supphite.

Before the patch it took 2~3 hrs of mapping to just delve once, now it takes 2~3 hrs to delve once to. (once mean 5k supphite -> 30k now)

Before people did quarry because mapping takes way too long to get enough supphite to delve, now mapping takes equally as long to gain enough supphite while quarry is unplayable.

Maybe it's really time for me to quit this league, there's no point playing alt in this league too.

agree
Где оптимизация?! - кричали они. Игра кал! Крис - нехороший человек! Я ухожу, здесь всё куплено и ничего уже не будет лучше! - раздавалось из толпы.
Они ненавидели, они страдали, они были готовы уйти. Но у каждого из них было по 36 выполненных челенджей.
Am i the only one with disconnected problems after the patch today?
I think GGG just made the mistake of balancing the game for the top 1% instead of for the player base.

Honestly, about 5 people give a shit about the ladders and they are the top 5.

Don't restrict acces to the delves, encourage it. Cut costs and give more sulphite. Not ridiculously so but a little more. Also, I find the voltaxic upgrades are just annoying. Streamline the shit out of it.

Allow people to spend some quality time in the delves. Most of the playerbase has been mapping for years, let us try the new shit.

Also, I cant level my alts through Oriath and its annoying as fuck.
Terrible job on balancing the sulphite / node costs. It takes way too many high level maps to afford just 1 node now and I'm only 260 depth.

Last edited by qmoto on Sep 25, 2018, 7:12:07 PM
"
I think what's happening here is, GGG is aware that this league kind of has to be good.

And now they are perhaps panicking a little bit and trying to balance it out ASAP to make sure it's good early on, while doing more harm than good.

Did they target those guys delving really far down with the sulphite changes?
I see it as a pain in the bum for casuals (the guys with less time) now, they have no real way to explore deep delves as they have to invest quite some time in farming the fuel now.

What are you talking about? This patch is a straight nerf for anyone who is not chaining 100++% IIQ T16 maps.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
mic01851165 wrote:

yes but for People Delving in low zones and really hgh zones it got even worse then it was, in deep delves there 11k points out there, so over 1/3 of your tank, thats just not cool for a Temp league
... arent you two saying the same thing?

Everyone is getting fucked. The ones not farming T16 with quant. will spend two days farming sulphite for a single delve run.

The ones Farming T16 with + quant are getting shit return on investment.

Everyones fun got nerfed. Right in the dick.
Last edited by porouge on Sep 20, 2018, 8:37:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info