๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

Hello guys!

First of all, thanks for the awesome build OP! =)

I am not so experienced in the game, so I would like to ask some probably newbie questions for you.

1) The Vaal Grace gem is there just for the Vaal skill? Because I am already running 3 auras (Despair, Clarity and Temporal Chains), I don't think it is possible to run one more, even with the level 4 Enlighten (mine is just level 3). Or maybe if I had the Despair amulet, should I drop the Despair gem and start using Grace actively?

2) The build is kinda confuse for me, since I have two different bow options and two skills to focus on. I really like being fast, spamming TR and etc. I don't really enjoy to play +3 bow and CA. Is there any way to focus only on Toxic Rain? If I choose to stay with Quill Rain, should I really use CA for clearing? Right now, I am using CA with Mirage Archer, to autocast on bosses while I spam TR.

3) If I choose to stay with TR, using CA just as autocast during bosses, which quiver should I use? I am not sure if a +1 arrow will help my TR.

3) How exactly should I use Frenzy? Casting it sometimes during a boss fight? Do you really use it while clearing too?

I think that for now it is enough hahaha. Thank you guys in advance.

EDIT: Another information. With my items and the 3 auras active, I have just 300 mana. I think it is not enough to take advantage from MoM, right?

Follow bellow my items: (my character is public too)

Last edited by Kayzaxs on Sep 30, 2018, 9:09:47 PM
anyone knows if toxic rain works as a magic finder?

i play trickster toxic rain only and recently i wanted to go mf so i bought some gear , i have 76% inc quantity and 117% inc rarity of items dropped by slain monsters , i ran about 10 red maps and literally see no difference , i even chisel some of them and got 100% quantity on the map + my 76% quantity from mf gear ...

am i doing something wrong? i was hoping to see more currency drops by a significant amount
I am a little bit confused about the pastbin gear..some gems are "grey" like they dont exist even if they do, and also why would i need gems on chest? when one bow is gona be toxic rain and the other bow is gona be Caustic Arrow? i feel a little bit dizzy but please check my profile i have all gear accept +1 frenzy on gloves and a very high end quiver + belt.

Also, what we do with frenzy skill? just random shoot it to get frenzys up for more dmg?

i just bought all gems on both 6 link bows with 20 quality also so gona level them up.
Last edited by KGF on Oct 2, 2018, 1:54:43 PM
"
Kayzaxs wrote:
Hello guys!

First of all, thanks for the awesome build OP! =)

I am not so experienced in the game, so I would like to ask some probably newbie questions for you.

1) The Vaal Grace gem is there just for the Vaal skill? Because I am already running 3 auras (Despair, Clarity and Temporal Chains), I don't think it is possible to run one more, even with the level 4 Enlighten (mine is just level 3). Or maybe if I had the Despair amulet, should I drop the Despair gem and start using Grace actively?

2) The build is kinda confuse for me, since I have two different bow options and two skills to focus on. I really like being fast, spamming TR and etc. I don't really enjoy to play +3 bow and CA. Is there any way to focus only on Toxic Rain? If I choose to stay with Quill Rain, should I really use CA for clearing? Right now, I am using CA with Mirage Archer, to autocast on bosses while I spam TR.

3) If I choose to stay with TR, using CA just as autocast during bosses, which quiver should I use? I am not sure if a +1 arrow will help my TR.

3) How exactly should I use Frenzy? Casting it sometimes during a boss fight? Do you really use it while clearing too?

I think that for now it is enough hahaha. Thank you guys in advance.

EDIT: Another information. With my items and the 3 auras active, I have just 300 mana. I think it is not enough to take advantage from MoM, right?

Follow bellow my items: (my character is public too)

1- The vaal grace gem is just for the vaal skill I would assume, otherwise you would be killing your ability to run your curses (with or without the neck piece) and MoM.

2- I would either just use TA with quillrain and not use CA at all. CA doesn't (in my experience) really outperform TA unless you at least have a +3 bow. You can have it running if you want but it's damage is pretty lackluster outside of having many levels added to it from the bow/empower.

Honestly since you don't have the neck piece I wouldn't even use temp chains. Having 300 mana kinda defeats the purpose of MoM since it can barely take any damage before you go oom and it hits your health fully. But im not too sure on that one.

3- Use frenzy as needed to keep your frenzy charges up. You don't need it while clearing maps with the ascendancy providing frenzies on kill. They add a ton of damage for bossing.

Hi all ! and thanks norse for this guide, very good job similar to mine.
I can suggest other item

The bubonic it's very good for this build, if you add ghasly/murder/searching and hypnotique on your gear

And this one is pretty interesting with a good amount of mana we win a lot of dodge spell/attack chance and a perma onslaught !!!!
And the 7% loose mana is easy to sustain on trickster, very easy
Awesome build as always Norse..really liked! Trying to craft a +2 arrows a long time now but no luck, the best one i did so far was

My bow at least is nice

Im struggling to get where survivability comes from. I know i only have 4k life and im only level 75 but with a big investment like i made i thought i would be able to atleast run some t11 maps to level up. Damage seems very slow vs bosses and clearing is slow as to yhe ability to be almost one shot.

What am I missing?
Yesterday i had my first tries on Uber Elder in a league ever and managed to kill him with my third set with 2 portals left. My Tree is slightly different. I travelled to MoM because i am wearing a Kintsugi. Here's the gear used on my kill:

Spoiler

While the single target damage is lacking this build has very good mobility and Mirage Archer is just awesome for the fight. I was rewarded with this shitty WE

While mapping i am using a Essence Worm with grace instead of Dream Fragments
Last edited by Sollkomol on Oct 8, 2018, 2:01:06 AM
I have a +3 Bow with Vicious lv16 and mostly like your final build but my DPS with CA is about ~ 220k. Am i ready for UE yet??
Why not Dance of the Offered or Omeyocan?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info