๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

Noticed in the Deep Delve (500+) vid as well as the uber elder vid he isn't reserving Temp Chains. So..manual cast of Temp chains instead for harder content?
"
Alavar wrote:
Noticed in the Deep Delve (500+) vid as well as the uber elder vid he isn't reserving Temp Chains. So..manual cast of Temp chains instead for harder content?

I 100% use temporal chains in delve, If I wasn't using it It was because it had a curse immune or cannot be slowed mod on the delve area.
IGN: @Norse
So completely idiotic question from me (again), I understand why quill rain is so good with TR but am I to understand that, when I swap to CA, I would need a +3 bow, because the attack speed doesnt do much for CA does it? or can I use CA with quill rain
edit: Might be worth mentioning that I'm not planing to do uber elder, more like, shaper and guardians, red elder and getting to delve 600 ONCE for the challenge,
Last edited by Chridian on Sep 27, 2018, 8:57:49 AM
"
Chridian wrote:
So completely idiotic question from me (again), I understand why quill rain is so good with TR but am I to understand that, when I swap to CA, I would need a +3 bow, because the attack speed doesnt do much for CA does it? or can I use CA with quill rain
edit: Might be worth mentioning that I'm not planing to do uber elder, more like, shaper and guardians, red elder and getting to delve 600 ONCE for the challenge,

You want one because CA's damage ramps up insanely high with gem levels. Has nothing to do with AS. You 'can' use Quill Rain with CA but the +gems is better.
Nachos? Yes.
"
Rowen_Edge wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

You want one because CA's damage ramps up insanely high with gem levels. Has nothing to do with AS. You 'can' use Quill Rain with CA but the +gems is better.

yeah was afraid of that, it'll be stupid expensive I noticed with 6L and whatnot.
Hows TR feel without the AS of quill rain though? Assuming since you have two six links you dont need to weapon swap
"
Chridian wrote:
"
Rowen_Edge wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

yeah was afraid of that, it'll be stupid expensive I noticed with 6L and whatnot.
Hows TR feel without the AS of quill rain though? Assuming since you have two six links you dont need to weapon swap

Yeah, dunno, I can't speak to that personally. I'm pretty casual and only have 1 bow. I just know that's why they use +3 and empower, etc.
Nachos? Yes.
I just checked, you can get a +3 bow, 6L with crafted damage over time for ALOT cheaper than when supported by vicious projectiles, that could be a nice middle ground for CA couldnt it?
"
Chridian wrote:
I just checked, you can get a +3 bow, 6L with crafted damage over time for ALOT cheaper than when supported by vicious projectiles, that could be a nice middle ground for CA couldnt it?

Yeah it would.
Nachos? Yes.
Hey Guys,

could someone look over my character?

is there room to improve even more?
Very nice build, have been using it so far and it's going great.. one question I have, I just finished 6L my chest piece and +3 bow, and noticed your shaper/elder fight where TR wasn't used.. is there a point to getting a TR setup?

Also, my +3 bow doesn't have the vicious projectiles mod, but i have a lvl 4 empower,. what would you recommend as a 6l setup?
Last edited by Quintaliter on Sep 30, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info