HUGE sulphite nerf comfirmed.

"

In order to correct this, we are going to rebalance both Sulphite gain from higher-tier maps, and Sulphite costs in the mine. Higher-tier maps will grant significantly more Sulphite, but their corresponding depths will cost more Sulphite than before.

So if your are not playing high tier maps, you have to pay MORE now to play the SAME content you played before.

In your face!
Last edited by DasName on Sep 14, 2018, 1:00:00 AM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 8:45:51 PM
IF you are not playing high tier maps how are you doing similar tier delves?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

Dude you just crushed the guy wtf neph that's mean
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
it does sound like a nerf though, really.

it just sounds like the sulphite ratio and stuff will be the same, but now you're basically forced to do high level maps. if you aren't/weren't then now it just means you can't delve as long because the costs are higher.
I guess I have to wait to see "increase" in sulphite farmed and "increase" in sulphite cost.
yeah I just logged in and gave away my 6 link armour to someone in my guild. Fuck this game, its just a shitshow of powercreep and essentially the same boring as fuck mapping weve been doing for 5 years, I was gonna log in now and then to play with friends but why even bother?

Love all you guys, enjoy shooting the shit with you round here youre good ppl. Might be back in 3 months if they add something worth playing the game for, might not.

If I dont see you then, have fun and good luck people, all the best.
aww snorkle that sucks

im kind of out myself as my god damn laptop keyboard stops working every fucking time windows updates. this time it straight up broke it and won't turn on so its being sent back for warranty reset etc. i'll see it again in like 3 weeks.

i really wanted to push the challenges hard too. i need that 36 just for the portal.
"
We will also make map item quantity bonuses affect Sulphite gain. We want it so that playing harder content is always worthwhile.

This sounds actually good. We'll see the real numbers when the patch will be released.
Last edited by Time04 on Aug 7, 2020, 2:29:34 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Quarry spam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info