HUGE sulphite nerf comfirmed.

"
LazarusQ wrote:
Ah, so you're playing Standard? Come have a look in Delve, it's pretty nice when you can actually play the new content.

what new content? ooohh this for 1% playerbase? i see only big WAALL... ;)
"
Synopse wrote:
"
Unburied_One wrote:
Spoiler
"
Synopse wrote:

I have my doubts. I think that they want us to play, yeah. But Delve is a huge chance. It is just a skeleton of an idea atm. It could be a game of its own, adding so much more to the original game:

Imagine Delve Items that allow to enchant Maps. Like Alchs, but special: "Killing the boss gives you 500 Sulphites", "Killing the Boss in under 2 Minutes gives you Darkness Resistance +x for 20 Minutes (3 times stackable)".

Make Special Delve Maps drop for the Map Device. Not connected to the Atlas, more like Unique Maps that only drop in Delves and have fixed Affixes like "Drops 10 Currency" plus rng Affixes.

Or forgotten Relics in the dark like an Orb that transforms normal Story-Areas like my beloved Ledge into Lvl 75 Semi-Maps full of dangerous demons of the past (make it timetravel or some stuff). Once or even permanently (man, i want to farm ledge ;))

Make us find Altars underground like the sacrifice thing in Incursion, that lets us transform a unique into another one.

Or let us find One-Use-Items (like the ones in Lab, that kill Izaro-Adds at once, when in inventory) in Delve that give us +IQ or +IR in Maps, more Mob Density etc.

There could be so many crossroads between "Outside" an "Underground". Of course also vice versa.
Delve could be a huge incentive to go "outside" even more. Ouside could be a huge incentive to go "underground" even more. Or, at least, a new way to trade. The delvers need delvestuff, the outsiders need ousidestuff.

All that is needed is a little bit of creativity, i believe.
And a smooth and realistic accumulation of Sulphites, to stay at topic ;)
This is a pretty good idea. It's nice that high tier mapping will (hopefully) make us better able to delve. It'd be nice if Delving made us better at mapping. If resonators/fossils could put really cool and rewarding affixes on maps that would be awesome.
Indeed but I never said this. Credit goes to ghamadvar. :)

All good. I am going to be your Ghostwriter ;) I think about opening a Suggestion-Thread. Maybe GGG will read it...
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info