Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

"
Ygidua wrote:
"
The league is only starting, you have all the time you need to play until it ends still.
No problem there.

Did you not read the announcement?

They will make red maps mandatory for sulphite gain. They will ramp up the costs for delving in such a way, that a normal person doing some t6 maps or Quarry, would need to farm hundreds of those for a few Delves.

"
Fruz wrote:
The league is only starting, you have all the time you need to play until it ends still.
No problem there.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Ygidua wrote:

I don´t want another league ruined by stupid decisions, that´s all. Why can´t GGG stop destroying their game, delve is fine, just give us a flashlight for the darkness and no more changes needed.

What do you mean a flashlight for the darkness? Do you want to be able to infinitely explore the darkness without having to expend any flares?
uwu
I like GGG dev team for their ability to say "we were wrong", "we made a mistake". Not many companies have the guts to simply stand face2face with community and say (in a human voice!) that they did something wrong and are ready to work it out together.

This is something that fairy "old" companies in the business start to learn - best example is Blizzard which puts a lot of effort to keep up with the community of Overwatch (and in contrast: speaks in inhuman voice when it comes to Starcraft).

You are doing great job on many fronts: as creators of the great game, but also as an example how interaction between dev-team and communit should look like.
"
Ygidua wrote:
Not everyone is a no life person.

I played Beastiary from start to finish and found maybe 20-30 red maps. Incursion was a dead league for casuals and now I am already struggling with tier 4 maps, that don´t drop at all.

I'm an average player that "no-lifes" only the starting weekend of a league. And you're doing something terribly wrong if you're struggling with T4 maps.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Sep 14, 2018, 9:42:35 AM
"
Chris wrote:
We are implementing a change where your deepest Mine is shared across all characters on your account. Mines on other characters will be lost. If you have some encounters/rewards in your other mines that you have been saving up, we recommend you run these over the weekend because they won't be available after we deploy this change.

Great news! It is nice that you are taking into account our feedback. Thank you for your work.

While for me is it 100% improvement, I've read feedback on this topic and it seems for some players it is better to have separate delve map on each of their characters. May be it is possible to make sharing of deepest delve map not being mandatory? For example, each character will start with his own unique delve map and will have one-time option to replace it with the deepest delve map on account (via Niko's dialog option or somehow else).
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
i can already see delve maps on standard if this goes core. 500 depth and 500000 nodes wide. stupid change wasnt needed. can we get a check box at least for a new character, use highest delve or start new delve map or at least a way to start a new delve map.

edit to say i feel there is definately a delve map seed. i got 1 character with very few currency spots and another with currency nodes all over the damn place. this is really going to screw people that got/get a shitty seed and cant start a new map.
Last edited by Iznuts on Sep 14, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
"
Chris wrote:

After these changes, playing high-tier maps will be way more efficient as a means of farming Sulphite, so grinding Quarry will not be the best way to get progress in Delve.

Only one thing to comment or ask to be changed. Playing any map should be more efficient, or at least similar in efficiency, than running Quarry over and over again.

It is nice and all that high-tier maps will be the way to go if you want to farm Sulphite but what about those people who are not in red-tier maps, can't sustain them or their character power does not allow them to effectively clear them.

White tier maps should earn at least as much Sulphite per minute as Quarry. Yellow maps should get 2x and red maps should be significantly better.
Who gave the feedback? Why making it harder to get sulphite? goddammit. so many questions. So many reasons why this league and future leagues will suck for me. Can't we just leave it as it is? Is that too much to ask? Can't we have our fun in this league? Good job all, pat yourselves on the back because you did it. goddammit.
Last edited by Klabammo on Sep 14, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
"
After these changes, playing high-tier maps will be way more efficient as a means of farming Sulphite, so grinding Quarry will not be the best way to get progress in Delve.

This is a really unhealthy change. You can either have an alternative to mapping, or an addition to maps. YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

Right now I was perfectly able to play without finishing the story, my character's level 85 and I've been farming blood aqueducts, after this change I'll feel as if I'm missing out the game if I don't map which is... well, I've been doing that since Perandus.

Why the sulphite isn't % based is BEYOND ME.
tHANKS alot... was about time
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info