3.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Voltaxic Sulphite deposits now only grant Sulphite proportional to the number of nearby players when they are first discovered. This brings it in line with how other reward systems work.

So because 5 guys are no-lifing delve 1500+ by being given deposits from other players, everyone else not no-lifing but party-playing are nerfed hard and solid :( It's the feeling I have about this !

Anyways, thanks for fixing stuff it's not the best league release in term of stability but it's a pretty good one ;)
Not really a nerf to party play. Was a nerf to those that just played solo and shared any they found with friend/party. If you are playing in a true party everyone is there anyway so doesn't matter.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so apologies in advance if it isn't.

Having problems since the patch update earlier today. I was playing in a group of two, and when the other party member dc'ed (which he has never done in the 6 months I've been playing with him) the game thinks that I disconnected as well. First time we were running a map, I had portaled back to my hideout to drop off loot, he dc'ed, and the four remaining portals were gone. Then while running daily missions, he dc'ed several times, and I was unable to exit the mission, with error saying I was disconnected (which I was not).

Hoping for another patch soon, this is a painful way to play.

standard league FYI
They nerf the amount of chests behind fractured walls or something?? use to get 3 chests behind them, now only get one..
"Don't Tread on Me"
Sulphite is fine , no need to change
"
Fossils can no longer grant Elemental Resistance prefixes. They now grant new mods for various item slots.

Isn't elemental resistance always a suffix?
so after 100000000+- posts about tooo low sulphite for maps, and that querry farming is f stupid, GGG don't care... I smell corpo, next EA like crap company in progress... GL HF
"
Fossils can no longer grant Elemental Resistance prefixes. They now grant new mods for various item slots.

It's so stupid..... Make such changes in the middle of the league.
Craft gloves and boots turned into shit.
Inequality with those who got lucky craft before changes.
"
egeoguz wrote:
People really need to learn to appreciate the amount of hard work GGG puts into everything they do. All of these nonconstructive criticism I see on the comment section never seems to fail to amaze me. I am not saying they're always on point with what they do to balance or improve things with patches, but if you are going to insult them or whine about every single change they do, maybe just quit or deal with it. They don't deserve this amount of toxic feedback and if you are one of them you don't deserve to be a part of this community.

people need to see the shitty minimal effort ggg puts into everything they do that has to do with gameplay and balance and call em out on it. white knights like you are exactly what keeps em getting away with work that would get each and every one of them fired in any other game development company (except for riot maybe)

just reflect on your post: did you say anything at all about the issues people rightfully complain about or did you just use ad hominems directed at nobody in particular even?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 14, 2018, 4:43:29 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
egeoguz wrote:
People really need to learn to appreciate the amount of hard work GGG puts into everything they do. All of these nonconstructive criticism I see on the comment section never seems to fail to amaze me. I am not saying they're always on point with what they do to balance or improve things with patches, but if you are going to insult them or whine about every single change they do, maybe just quit or deal with it. They don't deserve this amount of toxic feedback and if you are one of them you don't deserve to be a part of this community.

people need to see the shitty minimal effort ggg puts into everything they do that has to do with gameplay and balance and call em out on it. white knights like you are exactly what keeps em getting away with work that would get each and every one of them fired in any other game development company (except for riot maybe)

just reflect on your post: did you say anything at all about the issues people rightfully complain about or did you just use ad hominems directed at nobody in particular even?

I did not direct my comment on anyone because there was no need, the type of toxic mindset already revealed itself now didn't it. Do you really want them to lose their jobs because they are not giving some people what they want? Maybe I am not full of myself enough to list demands and act like what I know is the absolute truth or maybe I realise this is a free game that always gives me new things to enjoy even if some of it is lacking something as a mechanic or gameplay. Anyway, you already know the best who am I even replying to. Keep up the good work with the demands clap clap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info