3.4.2 Patch Notes

"
You thought nerfing sulphite was a good idea? :(

how is sulfite nerf'd? Is this game called "Path of Exile" or is it called "Path of Delving"? cause i know i downloaded and chose to play path of exile.

the furthur you go down the delves, the longer is SHOULD take before going back down. if you dont like it, go play Path of Delving, cause that is not the game GGG created
"
DeCoyThatGuy wrote:
"

how is sulfite nerf'd? Is this game called "Path of Exile" or is it called "Path of Delving"? cause i know i downloaded and chose to play path of exile.

the furthur you go down the delves, the longer is SHOULD take before going back down. if you dont like it, go play Path of Delving, cause that is not the game GGG created

this. i use delves as a break from mapping and i think they complement each other i dont think it was intended to "replace" mapping.
People really need to learn to appreciate the amount of hard work GGG puts into everything they do. All of these nonconstructive criticism I see on the comment section never seems to fail to amaze me. I am not saying they're always on point with what they do to balance or improve things with patches, but if you are going to insult them or whine about every single change they do, maybe just quit or deal with it. They don't deserve this amount of toxic feedback and if you are one of them you don't deserve to be a part of this community.
The Herald of Agony skill gem now has a Chaos tag.

So do I take that as the minion can now be scaled on global chaos damage?
As this could change quite a lot in builds focusing on it.
And you reset the race announcements again...... Why?
"
egeoguz wrote:
People really need to learn to appreciate the amount of hard work GGG puts into everything they do. All of these nonconstructive criticism I see on the comment section never seems to fail to amaze me.

Not as much as people who need to learn that all the effort in the world is meaningless if there's no quality to go along with the quantity of work.

You can push a turd out with as much effort as you like, but it's a useless effort if you did it in the bed instead of on the toilet.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
egeoguz wrote:
People really need to learn to appreciate the amount of hard work GGG puts into everything they do. All of these nonconstructive criticism I see on the comment section never seems to fail to amaze me.

Not as much as people who need to learn that all the effort in the world is meaningless if there's no quality to go along with the quantity of work.

You can push a turd out with as much effort as you like, but it's a useless effort if you did it in the bed instead of on the toilet.

So you are one of those people who like to have everything given to them, instead of investing time to develop and earn it. so your saying, GGG should ALWAYS give you a level 100 and 1 billion of each currency and cards and not ENJOY the content. so, that is EXACTLY what your saying.

if your complaining about the sulfite, i thing there is TOO MUCH being given out. infact, i get too much of it that i hate having to spend it to make sulfite wasted when i do maps (OCD issue).

So, sulfite is not nerf'd. sry that you can't be forever in delves. delves is not the game, i hate to tell you this.

also, i appreciat what the developers are doing and for their tolerance to whiny cry babies, who complain about a added content to enjoy with the main content of the game.
Last edited by DeCoyThatGuy on Sep 13, 2018, 9:43:46 PM
Excellent Quality Control!!

Enter Zana Mission with group, tp out with portal not working - just says forever entering crumbled laboratory.

Enter Vaal side area - alone, tp out not working.

Only way to get back, exit game.

PS: Even my Zombies vanished in side area.
PPS: Solar Guard Spectres.

PPS: I suppose your fix for solar guard spectres in delve broke all other content for them.
Last edited by Sashyme on Sep 13, 2018, 9:57:51 PM
"
rahven32 wrote:
If it's the first that's freakin awesome. Bitch boi's won't be able to feed anymore. If it's the latter it's just a inconvenience.

It's the first one and you know how it's going to affect bitchboys? It will fucking not affect them, because they will just open portal near sulphite and exit, so the other person still collect full amount. What it will affect is group of friends doing maps separately and sharing sulphite found with each other. So fuck off.
"
DeCoyThatGuy wrote:
"

You said something that sound like reasonable but actually make no sense, you know, you can also say it's not path of uber lab, not path of guardian farm, not path of uber elder farm, not path of map, azurite mine is one of the content of this game, what is different is, it's the only new thing that they introduced in this game, so people want to play it more? understand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info