3.4.2 Patch Notes

curse on hit is no longer working with heralds was this intended or a bug?
"
DemonikPath wrote:
"
rahven32 wrote:
If it's the first that's freakin awesome. Bitch boi's won't be able to feed anymore. If it's the latter it's just a inconvenience.

It's the first one and you know how it's going to affect bitchboys? It will fucking not affect them, because they will just open portal near sulphite and exit, so the other person still collect full amount. What it will affect is group of friends doing maps separately and sharing sulphite found with each other. So fuck off.

Lol damn just a little salty I think. Deep breath it will be ok.
"
mooieshi wrote:
"
DeCoyThatGuy wrote:
"
You thought nerfing sulphite was a good idea? :(

how is sulfite nerf'd? Is this game called "Path of Exile" or is it called "Path of Delving"? cause i know i downloaded and chose to play path of exile.

the furthur you go down the delves, the longer is SHOULD take before going back down. if you dont like it, go play Path of Delving, cause that is not the game GGG created

You said something that sound like reasonable but actually make no sense, you know, you can also say it's not path of uber lab, not path of guardian farm, not path of uber elder farm, not path of map, azurite mine is one of the content of this game, what is different is, it's the only new thing that they introduced in this game, so people want to play it more? understand?

if you want to delve, then delve. nothing stopping you. you cant do upper tier maps forever, unless you know how to shape the map or buy them from players. why should you run 1 map, get 200k sulfite so that you can go back and delve.

you know what. if GGG removed all the boxes (not fossiles or resonators) from delve, i can guarantee people will stop complaining. cause thats the main reason ppl go delving. 3x the loot (mainly currency) than any other content in the game for easy peasy MoBs to kill (no work at all) and not REALLY have to worry about fighting a boss. the only work you have to do, is farm sulfite to go and delve.
"
DemonikPath wrote:
group of friends doing maps separately and sharing sulphite found with each other. So fuck off.

When you say sharing you mean multiplying. It is the same as "doing maps separately and sharing currency found with each other" i.e. when one player will found 1 exalted orb all others will enter his map and each of them will pick up 1 exalted orb.

I'm really appreciate GGG fixed this glitch.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
NightKi wrote:
curse on hit is no longer working with heralds was this intended or a bug?

This. Lots of back and forth regarding the issue. It still works with Orb of Storms and attacks but doesn't seem to respond to any of the heralds.
"
DeCoyThatGuy wrote:

If you want to delve, then delve. nothing stopping you. you cant do upper tier maps forever, unless you know how to shape the map or buy them from players. why should you run 1 map, get 200k sulfite so that you can go back and delve.

you know what. if GGG removed all the boxes (not fossiles or resonators) from delve, i can guarantee people will stop complaining. cause thats the main reason ppl go delving. 3x the loot (mainly currency) than any other content in the game for easy peasy MoBs to kill (no work at all) and not REALLY have to worry about fighting a boss. the only work you have to do, is farm sulfite to go and delve.

But i completed all map, excluding some unique maps and the t16 vaal temple, done all zana mission (uber elder), i know i can repeat that endlessly, but i would like to delve instead - I thought it's delve league? doing delve is not the main focus of "delve" league? huh? But, i have to do like at least 5-10 red map to fill my 2.5k sulphite (i only play solo).

You said something that make no sense AGAIN, so, according to your logic, if they remove loot and enchant from uber lab no one is going to do it again, if they remove all drops from map no one will do map again, i mean, alright you said something like if you don't breath, you will die. ok.. make sense..

I have more than 20 red map just from map drops, and i actually don't do map alot, i am sure other people will have more, even if you don't, and really don't want to buy from other player, there is zana shaped mod for you, as for uberlab it's just 3c for the offering..

As for your claim for 3x the loot in delves compare to other content, can you prove it? I actually think map is more profitable, as long as you get map drop, you can sell those map, map still worth quite abit now, even more earlier.And for uberlab once u got a good enchant you can get bunch of exalts, (I do uberlab farm during abyss league). Delves actually has bosses you know.

Anyway it's the exact opposite of what you said now, no need to use straw man argument, nobody is asking for 200k sulphite per map, that's just something you made up yourself.
Last edited by mooieshi on Sep 13, 2018, 10:46:51 PM
Is anyone else finding that their Spectres (Solar Guard for me) and Zombies are just disappearing into thin air doing Zana Missions / Delves / Maps, after today's patch?

*Edit*
Looks like I'm not the only one having the issue.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Sep 13, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
"
"
DemonikPath wrote:
group of friends doing maps separately and sharing sulphite found with each other. So fuck off.

When you say sharing you mean multiplying. It is the same as "doing maps separately and sharing currency found with each other" i.e. when one player will found 1 exalted orb all others will enter his map and each of them will pick up 1 exalted orb.

I'm really appreciate GGG fixed this glitch.

Are you an idiot? You can already share other things. You can invite people for breaches, master missions, essences as an example to get more stuff. Does that also need fixing? And you individually get less anyway, just not 50%/66% less, because it doesn't double/triple sulphite for additional players, it maybe gives 50% additional sulphite per player.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I don't understand exactly what the sulphite change does. Does that mean players who aren't near it don't get any, and those that do get smaller amounts? I need extra clarification before I can say whether or not this is bad.

Also, can you please put more emphasis on team play? I sometimes play the game with friends, and when we do our delves, we have to hide in corners during azurite encounters so the owner of the crawler can get their portion. If we don't, we essentially starve them of the resource. Whoever controls the Crawler should be given all the azurite anyone picks up, it's only fair considering they're spending their own sulphite to make these trips.

I want to enjoy this mode with my friends since I put a lot of effort into convincing them to get back into the game, but this league is doing everything in its power to force us to play solo.

It means doing this rewards less sulphite:

1. Person A opens map, runs to the sulphite node (thus "discovering") it, and opens a portal
2. Person B enters the map and clicks on the sulphite node

Since now all sulphite nodes obtained via this method are "discovered" with only one player nearby, they will reward less than before.

Basically, this is the developer's way of saying "fuck you for finding a way to bypass our anti-fun mechanisms" to empyrian's group. Empyrian et al. should be forced through the same anti-fun features as the rest of us, clearly!

At this point it's just hilariously over the top how much GGG sh*ts over their players at every opportunity. I wish I could refund the game.
"
nandchan wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I don't understand exactly what the sulphite change does. Does that mean players who aren't near it don't get any, and those that do get smaller amounts? I need extra clarification before I can say whether or not this is bad.

Also, can you please put more emphasis on team play? I sometimes play the game with friends, and when we do our delves, we have to hide in corners during azurite encounters so the owner of the crawler can get their portion. If we don't, we essentially starve them of the resource. Whoever controls the Crawler should be given all the azurite anyone picks up, it's only fair considering they're spending their own sulphite to make these trips.

I want to enjoy this mode with my friends since I put a lot of effort into convincing them to get back into the game, but this league is doing everything in its power to force us to play solo.

It means doing this rewards less sulphite:

1. Person A opens map, runs to the sulphite node (thus "discovering") it, and opens a portal
2. Person B enters the map and clicks on the sulphite node

Since now all sulphite nodes obtained via this method are "discovered" with only one player nearby, they will reward less than before.

Basically, this is the developer's way of saying "fuck you for finding a way to bypass our anti-fun mechanisms" to empyrian's group. Empyrian et al. should be forced through the same anti-fun features as the rest of us, clearly!

At this point it's just hilariously over the top how much GGG sh*ts over their players at every opportunity. I wish I could refund the game.

I don't think their group will be affected at all. If you just force feed one person with sulphite you can just let the person take sulphite while not being close to it, so he gets full amount. Who suffers the most are people who were running maps separately and sharing sulphite with each other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info