3.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Voltaxic Sulphite deposits now only grant Sulphite proportional to the number of nearby players when they are first discovered. This brings it in line with how other reward systems work.

Thanks for fixing this. Now my casual group can no longer share sulphite, but people running bitchboys will be unaffected, because they'll just keep feeding full sulphite to one person. Perfect.

Man, I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm so disappointed they refuse to say anything about sulphite (good, bad or ugly). On the other, this confirms for me that I won't be playing POE anymore this league so I'll get to see what's going on outside. I don't know whether to say "fuck you" or "thank you". What's halfway between those two? Meh? Yeah, meh.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
The ele resist prefixes should remain available. They may be niche but they have some really strong applications.
Le Toucan Will Return
There is some more issues with shaper strongholds? Cause after i complate all of them new didn't spawn? What should i do?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hope by moving on to a new number instead of a letter, you're not indicating you're done with this. Farming sulfite is too easy to cheese, and too much cheese is bad for a game.
;/
Meow meow secret mission meow

IGN:

RelishBitch
"
Voltaxic Sulphite deposits now only grant Sulphite proportional to the number of nearby players when they are first discovered. This brings it in line with how other reward systems work.

It's it..

Dead league..

Maps without extra packsize, boring method of sulphite mining, 9/10 of new uniq are trash..

You really don't understand what you do.

Maybe you will finally add the sulfite biomes to the mines?! Ofc no, let's wait 2 months and run the RACE! WOW! SO MUCH!

Stop being greedy and killing the game!

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Sep 13, 2018, 8:42:39 PM
You thought nerfing sulphite was a good idea? :(
"
DemonikPath wrote:
"

Thanks for fixing this. Now my casual group can no longer share sulphite, but people running bitchboys will be unaffected, because they'll just keep feeding full sulphite to one person. Perfect.

hit the nail on the head. What a pointless and stupid change.
No fix for bosses getting stuck on walls, when can we expect a fix on this?
Nemo Me Impune Lassecit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info