3.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Voltaxic Sulphite deposits now only grant Sulphite proportional to the number of nearby players when they are first discovered. This brings it in line with how other reward systems work.

May all your rings be unique
Sulfite is nerfed? Good job (no).

Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Sep 13, 2018, 8:58:05 PM
Still no sign of willingness to let those of us who wish it remove the incessant spam either. Maybe next league it will be gone after 2 days like usual, instead of after 3 months?

:thumbsdown:
I don't understand exactly what the sulphite change does. Does that mean players who aren't near it don't get any, and those that do get smaller amounts? I need extra clarification before I can say whether or not this is bad.

Also, can you please put more emphasis on team play? I sometimes play the game with friends, and when we do our delves, we have to hide in corners during azurite encounters so the owner of the crawler can get their portion. If we don't, we essentially starve them of the resource. Whoever controls the Crawler should be given all the azurite anyone picks up, it's only fair considering they're spending their own sulphite to make these trips.

I want to enjoy this mode with my friends since I put a lot of effort into convincing them to get back into the game, but this league is doing everything in its power to force us to play solo.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Sep 13, 2018, 9:04:23 PM
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
PogChamp
"
Fixed a bug where Herald of Purity would snapshot increased Buff Effect modifers.

What doeas it mean exactly?
Talamoana warrior
"
paullissimo wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Herald of Purity would snapshot increased Buff Effect modifers.

What doeas it mean exactly?

Activate Herald, receive buff.
Deactivate Herald, buff stays on your character, until you change zones.

Which was not intended behaviour.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.2 Patch Notes
Delve Improvements
  • Voltaxic Sulphite deposits now only grant Sulphite proportional to the number of nearby players when they are first discovered. This brings it in line with how other reward systems work.

Does this mean the suphite snapshots when it is found? Or just everyone has to gather around before clicking?

If it's the first that's freakin awesome. Bitch boi's won't be able to feed anymore. If it's the latter it's just a inconvenience.
can we get clarification on the sulfate change, if it is that people not "near" the node when it is found dont get any then im happy and it helps to solve some issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info