[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

I'm thinking about switching my viper strike champion(HoAg/HoP) to cyclone with holy relics. Are the losses from templar too much to play this build as champion?
Hello, I have decided to make the Gladiator version of the build as my second character this league, and I was wondering if you would happen know what the ascendancy order and pantheons for it might be? You said leveling is clunky so I would rather try to make it easier this way, I don't think the Gladiator ascendancies for this build have much of an affect on the leveling unfortunately though. But I would like to know the pantheons at least. Thank you :)
"
himoko122 wrote:
hi bro!
build is really good
can y tell me what build is stronger ?this or gladiator herald agony with same budget ..for example 10 ex
thx for reply

That ultimately depends on what your objectives are.

Guardian - less tanky, more damage and speed
Glad - more tanky, less damage and speed

The Red Nightmare is required for the Glad build, which you can make for around 4ex right now on BSC, Coming Calamity 6L is 6ex so you're going to struggle to make the Glad version on 10ex. If you want to play Glad on 10ex, use a 5L Coming Calamity.

Assuming you want to use a 6L Coming Calamity, you can make Guardian on 8-10 ex and it will be about the same as Glad on 12-15ex. Although to do Uber Elder, Guardian would be more like 30ex whereas Glad you'd probably want to spend 15-20.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 17, 2018, 7:26:03 PM
"
Hello, I have decided to make the Gladiator version of the build as my second character this league, and I was wondering if you would happen know what the ascendancy order and pantheons for it might be? You said leveling is clunky so I would rather try to make it easier this way, I don't think the Gladiator ascendancies for this build have much of an affect on the leveling unfortunately though. But I would like to know the pantheons at least. Thank you :)

Great decision! And yeah, Ascendancy ordering doesn't really matter - mostly for the reason that you can very easily do Uber Lab at level 72 before you kill Kitava so you'll have everything. I'd say grab Versatile Combatant by Merc Lab.

For Pantheons I'd recommend Lunaris and Shikari (with upgrades - but you don't need the chain upgrade on Lunaris).
"
Tehara wrote:
I'm thinking about switching my viper strike champion(HoAg/HoP) to cyclone with holy relics. Are the losses from templar too much to play this build as champion?

Guardian isn't required to play the build at all! I don't really see what value you get from being a Champion though - do you have the currency and want to invest in respecing to the Gladiator version?
I am having a hard time finding the jewels with % life and the other stats recommended.

I am currently sitting at 5k HP with no jewels. I was lucky to find a nice gemini claw and re-roll with % increased physical damage. The only thing left now is to find blind on hit.

I am really enjoying this build :)
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:
I am having a hard time finding the jewels with % life and the other stats recommended.

I am currently sitting at 5k HP with no jewels. I was lucky to find a nice gemini claw and re-roll with % increased physical damage. The only thing left now is to find blind on hit.

I am really enjoying this build :)

Hey mate, you need to put Cyclone in your gloves to get the links together - you'll feel the difference! And don't worry about only having 5k life, I did Minotaur at level 79 with 5k life.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 18, 2018, 5:43:27 AM
"
"
himoko122 wrote:
hi bro!
build is really good
can y tell me what build is stronger ?this or gladiator herald agony with same budget ..for example 10 ex
thx for reply

That ultimately depends on what your objectives are.

Guardian - less tanky, more damage and speed
Glad - more tanky, less damage and speed

The Red Nightmare is required for the Glad build, which you can make for around 4ex right now on BSC, Coming Calamity 6L is 6ex so you're going to struggle to make the Glad version on 10ex. If you want to play Glad on 10ex, use a 5L Coming Calamity.

Assuming you want to use a 6L Coming Calamity, you can make Guardian on 8-10 ex and it will be about the same as Glad on 12-15ex. Although to do Uber Elder, Guardian would be more like 30ex whereas Glad you'd probably want to spend 15-20.

thx for answer
1 more qustion ,bro
i have already like 1.3 k HP regen with Holy relic buff+ stone golem
i have 1 idea to make as much regen as i can : belt with life recovery + vitality+ watchar's jewel with life recovery when vitality on + ( Time of Need node maybe)
i think its real to make 2.2+ k HP regen with 7-7.5k life pool + a lot of Life gain on hit without damage loss

what u think about it?
any advices ?
sorry for my english

It sounds viable, also look into abyss jewels with "Recover life while moving" which works well with cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info