[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

For those of you that can't afford decent gloves with faster attacks and poison support yet:

- Try to get decent gloves with one of them (poison OR faster attacks) and use one of the sockets for the other one. Should be quite a bit cheaper

- Get a elder gemini claw
- Alt spam until you get the "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon" affix
- Regal, hope for open prefix. Great if you can get attack speed too
- There is a veiled prefix with "46-65% increased Physical Damage, 13-15% chance to Blind Enemies on hit", craft that on the weapon. I guess there is an even higher one since mine is only rank 2.

I tried this out and it works quite good. With the amount of hits we do per second most mobs get blinded and you get the life on hit.

How important is the claw? I want to use other weapons like The Scourge.
where did you find the % chance to blind craft for weapon?
moooo
"
where did you find the % chance to blind craft for weapon?

Jun will offer you a choice of three mods on any veil items. The mod you pick will show up on your crafting bench. Look for and ALWAYS pick "x%-x% physical damage and %chance to blind" (it's a hybrid mod and it is a prefix).

There are four levels, blind cap out at 20%.
this is a awsome build i might actualy be able to kill shaper for the first time so thank you for awsome build!

also wondering is it possible to run Herald of agony and herald of purity for the +2 to gems in the 6link chest with 4 gems that buff both herald?

i do not know how to theorycraft so help would be welcomed
moooo
Hey guys,first all i'm enjoying a lot with this build.Congratulations.
I'd know what u guys think about that unveil craft "minions have % increased maximum life and minions have % increased damage" worth it?I could use that instead the attack speed for craft?
"
MrHyperion wrote:
Hey guys,first all i'm enjoying a lot with this build.Congratulations.
I'd know what u guys think about that unveil craft "minions have % increased maximum life and minions have % increased damage" worth it?I could use that instead the attack speed for craft?

In an ideal world you want both, but attack speed really is the priority because it's a local modifier which changes the attack speed of the weapon (kind of like a more multi for the rest of your attack speed).

As a reminder, your attack speed influences your move and clear speed as a Cycloner.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 15, 2018, 5:28:27 PM
"
faids4you wrote:
this is a awsome build i might actualy be able to kill shaper for the first time so thank you for awsome build!

also wondering is it possible to run Herald of agony and herald of purity for the +2 to gems in the 6link chest with 4 gems that buff both herald?

i do not know how to theorycraft so help would be welcomed

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you really wanted to:
Herald of Agony-Herald of Purity-Empower-Minion Damage-Maim-Withering Touch.

The problem with this is you lose quite a bit of more multi % and Pierce on Crawler which is required for quality of life.
Finally swapped over from Smite to the main build today, and I noticed that kills from minions (namely Relic AoE) don't trigger the HoP minions to spawn. Is that normal?
"
Alamandaros wrote:
Finally swapped over from Smite to the main build today, and I noticed that kills from minions (namely Relic AoE) don't trigger the HoP minions to spawn. Is that normal?

Yeah, HoP only triggers on your kills or hits vs rares or uniques(minions aren't you).

You really don't Purity for clear, don't worry about it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info