[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

What do you think about Dread Banner rather than Hatred in Essence Worm?

It's pretty hard to recolor The Coming Calamity into skills from guide so I've been using GGGBBB with HoA-Pierce-Vicious-Minion DMG-Minion Speed-Summon Phantasm. I put Dread Banner in EW and it feels better than Hatred (don't know if it's just a feeling thou, because I don't see any Impale Calcs in PoB).
i got this elder gemini claw should i craft 20% chance to blind or extra 20%chance to poison on it?

moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Dec 16, 2018, 6:43:16 AM
"
Scull wrote:
What do you think about Dread Banner rather than Hatred in Essence Worm?

It's pretty hard to recolor The Coming Calamity into skills from guide so I've been using GGGBBB with HoA-Pierce-Vicious-Minion DMG-Minion Speed-Summon Phantasm. I put Dread Banner in EW and it feels better than Hatred (don't know if it's just a feeling thou, because I don't see any Impale Calcs in PoB).

If you get vorici on research you can get up to 3 white sockets on coming calamity, this can help to get the colors you need.

"
faids4you wrote:
i got this elder gemini claw should i craft 20% chance to blind or extra 20%chance to poison on it?

You can easily get 100% chance to poison without having it on the weapon (60% poison support, 20% herald of agony, remaining 20% from 4 jewels).

If you dont have blind support in your gloves I would go for blind.
Last edited by bubbbi90 on Dec 16, 2018, 7:25:20 AM
i have blind support in gloves any other prefix you would recommend?

impale increases physical dmg mobs take is it good on the wepon?

edit: If i do 20% chance to blind weapon can i swtich blind gem in gloves for 20% Culling Strike or some other gem.
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Dec 16, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

My shity gear worth around 10c or less

86lvl 7,2k hp facetank everything every Syndicate up to t7 ( dident tryed any higher map my drop map sux :S ) i just alch every map and go lol :D
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 16, 2018, 1:16:43 PM
Prior to getting jewels with all 3 poison/life%/aspd, would you prioritize life% or aspd as the secondary stat to go with poison? Jewels with all 3 seem a bit rare right now, so I'm trying to decide on filler jewels until I can grab some.
Last edited by Alamandaros on Dec 16, 2018, 3:09:50 PM
"
Alamandaros wrote:
Prior to getting jewels with all 3 poison/life%/aspd, would you prioritize life% or aspd as the secondary stat to go with poison? Jewels with all 3 seem a bit rare right now, so I'm trying to decide on filler jewels until I can grab some.

Probably life. You can also try 5% poison/life/minion damage jewels.
Just wanted to say thanks to the build creator for posting about the build, it caught my eye and I made it my league starter, currently level 95 with it a week in and got some ideas for how to take it further.

Holy relics on red maps I'm feeling are pretty underwhelming and not really worth the 4 sockets and unique, most of the time they kill themselves on reflect or die to a random AOE and a fully leveled herald of agony should be mulching everything before they do.

I would suggest replace geofri's helm with a +2 minion helm and slot your gems as such:

Shield: 3 Link Movement
Helmet: 4 Link Herald of Purity
Boots: 4 Link CWDT/Enfeeble/Immortal Call/Desecrate
And on your weapon, craft "Cast socketed spells on skill usage" and slot
Weapon: Convocation / Spirit Offering / Third is wildcard, but could be Holy relic or a golem.

For weapon, I'm brainstorming and farming unveils to do a multi-craft by alt spamming LoH against blind, regal, anull the second mod, multicraft everything else and likely going with 20% Chance to Blind, free up blind support and can replace with withering touch.

Thoughts?
hi bro!
build is really good
can y tell me what build is stronger ?this or gladiator herald agony with same budget ..for example 10 ex
thx for reply
"
Uberness wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks to the build creator for posting about the build, it caught my eye and I made it my league starter, currently level 95 with it a week in and got some ideas for how to take it further.

Holy relics on red maps I'm feeling are pretty underwhelming and not really worth the 4 sockets and unique, most of the time they kill themselves on reflect or die to a random AOE and a fully leveled herald of agony should be mulching everything before they do.

I would suggest replace geofri's helm with a +2 minion helm and slot your gems as such:

Shield: 3 Link Movement
Helmet: 4 Link Herald of Purity
Boots: 4 Link CWDT/Enfeeble/Immortal Call/Desecrate
And on your weapon, craft "Cast socketed spells on skill usage" and slot
Weapon: Convocation / Spirit Offering / Third is wildcard, but could be Holy relic or a golem.

For weapon, I'm brainstorming and farming unveils to do a multi-craft by alt spamming LoH against blind, regal, anull the second mod, multicraft everything else and likely going with 20% Chance to Blind, free up blind support and can replace with withering touch.

Thoughts?

I'm curious about this, too.

I don't know if there's a bug on Xbox or what, but I've literally seen no hint that Geofri's Legacy or the Bishop's Legacy prophecy exist there right now. Searching through every Great Crown turns up only the Crest (and lots of them) and the prophecy doesn't appear in the many, many pages of search, either.

I've been doing just fine with just the one relic, but I suspect there are better uses of the slot and sockets if I can't upgrade the dumb crown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info