[3.4] Noodle's STOP! Toxic Rain / Withering Touch Pathfinder

"
Prezes2272 wrote:
insted of conc i used decay wey more dmege in my opinion

You will get more initial damage, but less overall damage, since Decay is it's own "damage." So it can feel better for clearing. Will not be as good for single target, but that might not matter depending on how you're playing it!
Leveling this build now. While leveling, the Skirmish quiver is very nice in combination with the RoA totem, since you now can place 2 of them. OP AF!!!
Been leveling this build for a couple of weeks now, about to hit level 90.
It's a lot of fun, fast clear speed and single-target dps. Bit squishy, although I don't particularly mind - but I found useful to have a bismuth flask with a speed enchantment, thus sacrificing a bit of movement for survivability.

I've also been using the Starkonja's Head unique helmet, great for leveling.
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Leveling this build now. While leveling, the Skirmish quiver is very nice in combination with the RoA totem, since you now can place 2 of them. OP AF!!!

That's awesome! Great idea
"
Solsagannn wrote:
Been leveling this build for a couple of weeks now, about to hit level 90.
It's a lot of fun, fast clear speed and single-target dps. Bit squishy, although I don't particularly mind - but I found useful to have a bismuth flask with a speed enchantment, thus sacrificing a bit of movement for survivability.

I've also been using the Starkonja's Head unique helmet, great for leveling.

Can definitely be a bit squishy, hence taking out HoA for Arctic Armour / Clarity. That's a good solution! Glad you're enjoying it so far
Hello!

I just wanted to thank you for this build! I am having a blast with it! It sails through bosses and clears really well. Most builds I have played, I have to 'softcore strat' bosses while I am leveling but not with your build! I have been able to easily 1 shot the bosses. I feel safe in the delves as well. Also, the new MTX for toxic rain makes me smile as I plant flowers all over Wraecast! <3 Thanks again for taking the time to post this build! ❀❀❀❀
"
Hello!

I just wanted to thank you for this build! I am having a blast with it! It sails through bosses and clears really well. Most builds I have played, I have to 'softcore strat' bosses while I am leveling but not with your build! I have been able to easily 1 shot the bosses. I feel safe in the delves as well. Also, the new MTX for toxic rain makes me smile as I plant flowers all over Wraecast! <3 Thanks again for taking the time to post this build! ❀❀❀❀

This makes me so happy! :D Yes, the mtx was such a great addition. Murderous, beautiful flowers!
How come you don't pick up the second duration cluster? It seems to be a major boost in DPS compared to other clusters you are choosing according to your formula.
Great build. I've been wanting to do a Toxic Rain build since league start, but wasn't sure how I'd go about it, this guide has helped so much in shaping my character, and has been my most pleasurable leveling experience so far.

What is the reason for choosing Rain of Arrows, rather than another Toxic Rain, for the RAT? Is it just for the larger coverage?
Thanks for this awesome build!

I was wondering if you can expand a bit in your 'Gear Section' and list out what stats I should be aiming for each piece of gear?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info