[3.4] Noodle's STOP! Toxic Rain / Withering Touch Pathfinder

This build looks great! Definitely my second character in Delve.

Do you have to have the Doedre's Damning? Just curious since I can't find your second curse.
Thanks!
Last week I finished the campaign with this build and it was a ton of fun! I struggled near the end, but I almost always do because i'm not that good at PoE. Otherwise though I really didn't die at all with this build. The amount of damage you pump out is insane and it's really fun to play.
Hi Just wondering which league is ur build on

Thanks
"
fokolino wrote:
I'm playing with TR as my league starter and my build is similar to yours. I prefer Increased Duration as my last link because Miracle Archer is also affected by it.

Based on your formula, my current DoT DPS is:

(2.06 x 21958)x(8x5.52) = 1.997.068

That's awesome! I actually hadn't thought about the effect of increasing Mirage Archer's duration. Looks like I may need to re-crunch some numbers! :)
"
sueyy wrote:
Hi Just wondering which league is ur build on

Thanks

I'm on Delve SC
"
Heatmiser70 wrote:
This build looks great! Definitely my second character in Delve.

Do you have to have the Doedre's Damning? Just curious since I can't find your second curse.
Thanks!

Hi! I addressed this a little in my update. The second curse is from our Witchfire Brew, which gives us Despair. This is a BIG damage boost! I think the dual curse setup is awesome, but if you are struggling for resists I might actually suggest Witchfire Brew > Temp Chains/Blasphemy because the damage is awesome. If your damage is great, but you could use some defenses, stick with the Temp Chains/Blasphemy but know that without dual curses, your Witchfire Brew isn't doing all it should.
"
omgitsbees wrote:
Last week I finished the campaign with this build and it was a ton of fun! I struggled near the end, but I almost always do because i'm not that good at PoE. Otherwise though I really didn't die at all with this build. The amount of damage you pump out is insane and it's really fun to play.

Beeees! I'm so glad :D End game is all about little gear upgrades and flasking like a madlad!
"
Aziah wrote:
Will this push farther thank trickster Toxic/CA?

Torn on the 2

Toxic Rain is actually better for single target, so IMO it has better chances for defeating end game bosses.
hi,
funny build, my leaguestarter.

Spoiler

Last edited by tubsi on Sep 21, 2018, 9:26:37 AM
What wuld be a BIS weapon for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info