[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"
relbmaR wrote:
Hm, are you supposed to level as necro and switch to guardian as the POB would suggest (as there's no necro endgame tree) or is necro a viable endgame option as the 'Necromancer vs. Guardian' column suggests?

This build is Guardian Only, you cannot switch a character from one class to another. There is an alternative guide to a similar Necro Build "The Queensguard"
How do you guys make 5red in a shav...? Im noob
"
Cyterizz wrote:
How do you guys make 5red in a shav...? Im noob

Hi there a few methods:

A) it is 6Linked
-Craft 3red socket with the bench
-vorici in research for 3 white sockets, hope to hit at least 2blue->white

Craft 4red 1blue with your bench

Temple Corruption room, this very Risky (Needs to have enough EX for failures)
It could have 2 implicit, or 6 white sockets.... but could also Poof or turn into Rare.
So 50% total failure and only 25% for 6White sockets.
But you could also land a super double Corruption

B) it is not Linke yet (vorici method)

Craft 3 sockets
Craft 3 red sockets
Craft 4 sockets, red? Good, not red go back to 3
If 4 red sockets craft 5 and so on
Hey,loving the build!

Just have a couple of questions.

1) What are the 'increased duration of skills' passive nodes for?

2) I am level 78 atm and I have all auras and gear from guide but can't use Determination,too low health.How can I fix that?
"
Sartherus wrote:
Hey,loving the build!

Just have a couple of questions.

1) What are the 'increased duration of skills' passive nodes for?

2) I am level 78 atm and I have all auras and gear from guide but can't use Determination,too low health.How can I fix that?

1) Dominating Blow has a Duration, with increased Duration the Sentinels last longer

2) you need to have Blood Magic lv21 and the Champion of the Cause node via Annointment on your Amulet.
I could sustain it with lv20 but dropped Clarity to Mana and can use either War banner or Blood and Sand on Mana. Once my Enlighten reaches lv3 I will be able to have both.

You can check my Char Blasius_der_Barde for the setup. I am no expert on this build, just playing it.
Last edited by Alienbutter on Oct 6, 2019, 8:43:07 AM
I made this build and found the leech off the sanguis claw to be very useful. But I found a arakaali fang and the 20spiders are very aggressive and amazing.
Why not use that? seems to increase survivability because they hit off the map. Do you not use it because they get too many kills and therefore no dom blow minions ? I guess vs the boss they will not summon so that is a minus.
But most bosses I run in with full cohort of minions and kill in a few seconds.

I was also using solaris lorica instead of shavs because 6socket was about 20c. The upgrade to 6socket white shavs cost me 6ex

I was also using solarguards with phantasms in the ring and GMP for 5ways shoot. Seems good. sometimes u need some range. Ranged things hitting me from offscreen is the only thing that kills this character
Any thoughts on using a Cold Iron Point for this build? both herald of purity and the carrion golem would benefit from it, but you would be losing minion damage from the crafted claw...
Tempus Fugit
Been playing the build but am currently finding herald of purity to be extremely lacking. I don't K ow if I have to deal the killing blow or what but I seem to only ha e 1 up if at all. Because if this I've decided I'll probably move Dom blow to the ring as a 5link and put specters or zombies in the chest. This save me having to get 5r shav and frees up a ring slow. Not sure what ring I will replace with maybe an animal aura. Also dropped holy relic since without supporting it, it's damage is basically zero and we provide so much life regen it doesn't matter. Has anyone else had the same problems with HoP as me?
"
iiNevets wrote:
Been playing the build but am currently finding herald of purity to be extremely lacking. I don't K ow if I have to deal the killing blow or what but I seem to only ha e 1 up if at all. Because if this I've decided I'll probably move Dom blow to the ring as a 5link and put specters or zombies in the chest. This save me having to get 5r shav and frees up a ring slow. Not sure what ring I will replace with maybe an animal aura. Also dropped holy relic since without supporting it, it's damage is basically zero and we provide so much life regen it doesn't matter. Has anyone else had the same problems with HoP as me?

The Build's Blight update moves Spectres to the ring, HoP stays up but unsupported. I still see plenty of the little guys once I'm wailing on something with DB and do like the added aoe from them for clearspeed.
"
iiNevets wrote:

You do have to land the killing blow (or damaging blow on rare/unique hit) to summon the purity sentinels, and for that reason you won't be seeing them that much during pack clear once you have your initial set out. They will however still be popping out on bosses that live more than a second as you're beating on it with dom blow. the holy relic was never there for damage, and just helps keeping your minions alive; but it's slot is where I'll be putting clarity in once I get a watcher's eye. I opted to keep an unsupported vaal skeleton around as well for boss burst / delve afking since it's just so free.
Tempus Fugit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info