[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Hi, I was wondering how to improve this build in terms of both damage and tankiness, seem to be dying on t10-12 maps in ultimatums and on conquerors.

Get a better shield (+2 to chaos max rest and +3 to all max res at least), your coral ring is also pretty bad, the lgoh is ok, but isn't necessary. you could get a +1 all res kaom's heart for not a bad price to upgrade yours. you can upgrade your weapon to a corrupted grelwood shank with fortify on hit. your belt has a total of 55 res on it. i know chaos res is expensive on pieces but it would be an upgrade to get a bigger res belt/rings. for a big dps upgrade get an enchanted with +2 projectiles to molten strike elder helmet ilvl 82 at least, slam essences of horror on it for 30% elemental damage try to hit immolate. Then if less than 3 prefixes try to beastslam conc effect or harvest craft reroll prefixes keep suffixes. also get a wise oak flask.
"
if you can cap your chaos res by your rare gear alone, go for Tribal Fury, otherwise Cleansed Thoughts is the way to go.

Little confused here. I have my chaos res capped at 88% from gears,( plus a little overcap ) and you say, if i can do that, get tribal fury annointment. But your PoB build is showing it already has Tribal fury node, so should i annoint cleansed thought?
Last edited by Eag1e on May 17, 2021, 8:35:44 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
"
if you can cap your chaos res by your rare gear alone, go for Tribal Fury, otherwise Cleansed Thoughts is the way to go.

Little confused here. I have my chaos res capped at 88% from gears,( plus a little overcap ) and you say, if i can do that, get tribal fury annointment. But your PoB build is showing it already has Tribal fury node, so should i annoint cleansed thought?

unspec those points and put elsewhere..
nice, ty :)

Last edited by Eag1e on May 17, 2021, 1:11:55 PM
What gem levels do you have for CWDT setup?
"
RZR2832 wrote:
"
Horken007 wrote:
Are Spiked Gloves better than Gripped Gloves?
Idk which one to chose for crafting. I thought we are focusing on projectile damage.

I would also like to know which is better; am considering investing in an elevated pair but unsure which base would be best.

To answer my own question: POB suggests that Gripped Gloves will provide more damage.

Guys this build is good (killed Sirus A6 no problems no deaths). But I feel my damage is ultra low. What should I upgrade/change to become the character in the videos?

I saw the build creator melting the Shaper guardians in seconds, but I barely managed to take down the Phoenix.

I know I can get the life boosted etc (now 6.9k), but I can see no way to improve the damage (other than the 30% more multi on helmet, still too poor to buy that).

Any tips would be appreciated :)
YO I love this build. I am having more fun than I've ever had.

Quick q- these vines are hilarious- but also annoying- can the game client be modified to remove their sound affects maybe? Anyone know?
"
marvok wrote:

Guys this build is good (killed Sirus A6 no problems no deaths). But I feel my damage is ultra low. What should I upgrade/change to become the character in the videos?

I saw the build creator melting the Shaper guardians in seconds, but I barely managed to take down the Phoenix.

I know I can get the life boosted etc (now 6.9k), but I can see no way to improve the damage (other than the 30% more multi on helmet, still too poor to buy that).

I can relate to that. My gear isn't too bad, but i struggle killing bosses fast. Will try gripped gloves, see if they help

This is my set up

"
marvok wrote:

Just from a quick look:

Get a better sword - yours has the lowest attack speed roll.
Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks is not too expensive and provides a good damage boost. Awakened Multistrike Support is very expensive though.
Gloves - should have gloves with "strike skills target 1 nearby enemy" as well as Culling Strike if you can afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info